Chapter 14: Hajari's Dark Secret

All Hajari wanted was to have a nice spring break vacation with his parents. Come to find out they aren't his real parents. What will Hajari do now? 

Hajari and Bloom decide to hang out and go get a sundae ice cream. They are sitting at a table outside with an umbrella over it. Hajari is thinking about how his parents told him he is adopted. All he is doing is having his hands on his face sad and is picking at his sundae.

"So I'm like that's my money buzzards and he says-" says Bloom. Bloom notices that Hajari is sad. "Hey, is something bothering you?" asked Bloom as she holds Hajari's hand.

"Well, I had just found out that the people who raised me for thirteen years aren't my biological parents, and now I have a lot of questions; who are my birth parents? Where do I come from? And why do I possess such power?" Hajari says as he bangs his hand on the table.

"Wow! Those are tough questions. You know, Cloudtower has this search thingy that you can use."

"Yeah right. The last time I was in Cloudtower someone snitched on us and we got in trouble," says Hajari.

"I have an idea: I will ask Tecna how to get into the archive without alert," says Bloom.

"Thanks, Bloom, you're a really good friend," says Hajari.

"Oh snap! I forgot to feed the dog. I hope she doesn't eat the couch again," Bloom says as she runs back to Red Fountain. "See you later, Hajari!"

Hajari laughs at Bloom running away. 

That night at Red Fountain, Bloom is getting directions from Tecna.

"So you're gonna zigzag up that tower and then go through the second window, and you should arrive at the archive," says Tecna.

Riven was spying on Tecna and Bloom.

At Cloudtower, the Trix, Mirta, and Lucy are all having lunch together. People in Cloudtower have been talking about Lucy all day because of what happened at the Miss Magix Contest. Riven arrives.

"Hey Jodi," says Riven.

"Riven? what's up, baby?" asked Jodi.

"Well it seems that Bloom and Hajari are trying to sneak into Cloudtower archive for Hajari to find out more about his past," says Riven.

"Well we'll put a spell on Hajari and when he searches up his past, it'll make him think he's a wizard," says Sun-Hi.

Mirta stands up. "No! Stop bothering him. He's just trying to find out about his past."

Sun-Hi gets all in Mirta's face."How dare you speak to us like that? Listen, Mirta and Lucy, you are never allowed to speak or hang out with us again!" 

In Lucy and Mirta's room...

"Mirta, how many times do I have to tell you to shut up? You got us dropped by the Trix, you are no longer my friend!" says Lucy.

On the top of Cloudtower Castle...

"The Trix are turning Lucy against me," says Mirta. "Warn Hajari and expose the liars the Trix really are," Mirta says as she casts a spell. 

Later that same night, Bloom flies her hoverbike to Hajari's window. Bloom knocks on Hajari's window. Hajari opens it. 

"Ready to go?" asked Bloom.

"Will a couple of minutes delay the mission?" asked Hajari.

"Why?" Bloom asks as she shrugs her shoulders.  

"Because I'm only wearing underwear," says Hajari.

Bloom blushes and she and Hajari both laugh.