Chapter 18: The Font Of The Dragon Fire

At Alfea park on the bench, Hajari has to tell his friends something important. But everyone is waiting for Hajarianna to come. Then, Hajarianna comes running out of breath.

"Oh look, here comes Hajarianna," says Kajari.

"I hope you have a good reason for calling me down here. I was organizing my shoe collection," says Hajarianna.

"My oh my, you sure have your priorities straight," Kajari says sarcastically.

"Her priorities are straight, but the rest of her brain is a little bit askew," says Musa.

"I need to talk to you guys, seriously!" Hajari says as tears start to develop in his eyes.

"Hajari, what's going on?" Michael asks.

"Well I've been thinking a lot about that...and...and I've decided to leave Alfea, there I said it!" Hajari says as he starts crying.

Everyone gasps.

"Oh, Hajari. That was just a stupid little incident.  Forget your friend, Bloom or Princess Bloom, or whatever her name is! You are you!" says Hajarianna. 

"Yes, Hajarianna is right. Hajari, you have great powers. Don't waste them," says Michael.

"You're willing to give up everything just like that?" asked Musa.

"What about finding out the origins of you, Hajarianna, and I? What about solving the mystery of Nicholas the Nymph?" asked Kajari.

"I don't care anymore, Kajari. Now I just wanna go home and forget about the whole thing. I don't belong to this dimension and I notice it more and more every day," says Hajari.

"Hajari, please. Think about what you're doing before you make a huge mistake," says Michael.

"Trust me, Michael. I've made my decision," says Hajari.

In Hajari and Michael's room, Hajari is packing his bags to go home.

"Why did Bloom tell me she's Prince Brandon's Squire when Brandon is really not a Prince and she's actually a Princess?" Hajari asks himself. "Maybe it's because I'm not a Prince," Hajari then thinks. Hajari then slightly opens the living room door and sees the Squadd sitting on the couch together. Hajarianna is reading a book, Michael is also reading a book, Musa is listening to music, and Kajari is on his computer. Hajari closes the door. "I'm sure they'll understand." Hajari uses a branch to climb down the window. "Come on Kiko, come on up," Hajari says sadly.

Kiko jumps on Hajari's shoulder.

As Hajari makes it to the ground he walks to the bus stop and takes the bus to Magix City. As Hajari walks through Magix City, he reminisces about the Squadd and himself having fun, talking, and laughing. "I'll cherish them always," says Hajari. Now Hajari makes a portal to go home and then starts to cry really hard. "Goodbye Magix," and then he walks through the portal.

Corki was spying on Hajari through the window of a store. 

In a restaurant, Corki is explaining to Sun-Hi and Jodi what happened.

"And just like that: he said 'goodbye Magix'," says Corki.

"So the little fairy left, huh? He's giving up," says Jodi.

"This is the moment we've been waiting for," says Sun-Hi. "Without Hajari's little Squadd friends, he's even more vulnerable. So Gardenia, here we come."

At Hajari's house, Hajari and his parents are talking in the living room.

"We understand your decision," says Charlie.