Chapter 17: Secrets Within Secrets

The Trix were expelled from Cloudtower. Now, where will the Trix go? What type of revenge will they plan on Hajari and his friends?

Today is a very special day for the Red Fountain School. The students are practicing for the exhibition. At the exhibition, there will be hoverbike shows, dragon shows, and fire dancers.

"Practice is going rather well," says Saladin, the headmaster of Red Fountain.

"I'm sure it'll be a great show," says Professor Codatorta.

"I expect great things from your dragon demonstration," says Saladin.

"My boys and I will astound everyone," says Codatorta.

"The school must show itself to advantage. This is an important day for Red Fountain, all the V-I-P-S will be here," says Saladin. 

At Alfea in Hajarianna's room, Hajari is putting some conditioner in Hajarianna's hair.

"Is this going to work?" asked Hajari and he's scratching her scalp.

"Yes. It's a conditioner that Michael concocted and I fully trust our fairy-flower child," says Hajarianna. Hajarianna notices that Hajari is sad. "Hey is something bothering you?" she asks.

"I dunno, I just keep thinking about Bloom. I haven't seen her since that day when the Trix tricked me into thinking I was a wizard," Hajari says as he takes a deep breath. Then, he goes to the kitchen sink and washes his hands.

After he dries them, Hajarianna walks up to Hajari and takes his phone out of his pocket. "Call Bloom." Hajarianna hands Hajari the phone and then walks away.

"Wait, Hajarianna? Where are you going?" asked Hajari.

"To the bathroom. I gotta rinse this stuff out of my hair," Hajarianna says as she leaves the kitchen.

Hajari dials Bloom's number.

At Red Fountain, in Bloom and Tecna's room...

 "Hello?" says Bloom.

"Hi, Bloom. I was just calling to tell you that I haven't seen you in a while and that the thing about me being a wizard was a lie. It was just another trick of Sun-Hi, Jodi, and Corki," says Hajari talking on the other side of the phone.

"What? Why would they wanna do that to you?" asked Bloom.

"They're evil. They get a kick-off of hurting other people." Hajari's hands start shaking. "I just feel like we have something special; a bond between us."

"Okay, that's nice, bye Hajari! Bloom says as she hangs up. "I'm sorry, Hajari."

At Alfea...

 "So, how did it go?" asked Hajarianna.

"I dunno she was distant," says Hajari. 

"That's silly," says Hajarianna. 

Back at Red Fountain...

"Tecna, I'm in big trouble. You know Sky, right? The boy I'm supposed to marry someday?" says Bloom.

"Yeah, so?" says Tecna.

"I don't want Sky, Tecna. I love Hajari," says Bloom.

"Oh well, tell Sky you love Hajari," says Tecna. 

"Wait, you want me to do what?" asked Bloom.

"You have feelings for Hajari, right? Well, the wedding isn't in until another month. Tell Sky the reason why you don't wanna marry him," says Tecna.

As Bloom walks into the hallway she and Riven bump into each other.

"Why do you care about Hajari so much? The little flirt doesn't deserve half the attention he gets," says Riven.