Chapter 26: The Witches' Downfall

The final showdown is here. Faragonda, the teachers, and the students of all three schools are in position ready the Trix and their evil army. Hajarianna has scepter out, Musa is in a kung-fu style position, Kajari is kneeling on the floor and Michael is shaking nervously. The witches and wizards are bringing out their potions along with Griffin and the Specialists have their swords ready. Though, the whereabouts of Bloom and Hajari are unknown.

"Hold your positions, everyone! The stakes have never been higher!" says Faragonda.

The monsters are marching through the dark forest as the Trix sit on their throne and it's a thunderstorm with freezing rain pouring down. The army and the Trix are at the entrance of Alfea.

Sun-Hi speaks in a small sweet and innocent voice. "Attack."

The monsters knock a couple of fairies and Specialists down.

"Atalita!" says Griffin as she and Faragonda make a protective barrier and around Alfea.

Corki then evilly laughs. "Ah hahaha! Do they really think their silly barriers can stop us?"
Corki uses her lightning to break the barrier.

Everyone falls, except the Trix. Musa and Michael and the other two Squadd members get up along with the whole school.

"That's it you got it coming you evil witches," says Musa.

Michael blows some flowers at Corki that contain high pollen. Corki repels the attack.

"Seriously?" she says.

Michael's rage grows higher. The Specialists start firing with rifles and all the magical beings are shooting their magic.

Hajarianna and Kajari try to hold back the monsters.

"We won't be able to hold them for long, what's going to happen to us?" Hajarianna cried.

"I don't know!" yells Kajari.

Bloom runs in chops up some monsters. Hajari flies in and starts burning some monsters with his fiery dragon. All of the Squadd starts cheering.

"Hey, Bloom. It's sure good to see you again," says Brandon.

"Hi everybody! Mind if I join in?!" says Hajari.

"No, it's not possible! I don't believe this. It cannot be", says Sun-Hi.

"You thought you were rid of me, Sun-Hi? Well you thought wrong!" says Hajari as he blasts Sun-Hi off her throne.

Sun-Hi flies in the sky up to Hajari. "What do you think you're doing? Don't forget you're not the only one that posses the power of the Dragon!"

The Squadd fly into the sky, along with Hajari.

"But Hajari's not alone this time," Michael smiled.

"I don't know how you do it, Hajari, but you always push my buttons," says Sun-Hi as she tries to blasts all five of the Squadd.

Hajari makes a fire shield and it blocked the spell and the energy of the barrier was so strong it knocked the Trix out of the sky and then, Hajari chases Sun-Hi to lake Rochaluce.
Michael blows flowers with high pollen at Jodi and Corki. Bloom and Riven are working together to fight monsters.

"Well where in the world did you and Hajari go?" asked Riven.

"We parked the Spacespider and ugh! I hate these bugs! And yeah we went for a walk," says Bloom.

"So how did it go?" asked Riven as he steps on some roaches.

"We wanted to be alone and believe me we were," says Bloom.