Chapter 7: Friends In Need

In order to get Hajarianna's ring back, the Squadd snuck into Cloudtower. They faced great challenges when inside the school. Now, back at Alfea, the Squadd are punished by having their magic powers revoked.

As Punishment for breaking into Cloudtower, Griselda gives the Squadd chores to do. In Griselda's office, the Squadd are all standing at Griselda's desk while she lectures them.

"Your intrusion into Cloudtower castle was extremely rude, young students! You exposed yourselves to grave danger! The headmistress asked for a sufficient punishment; however, sufficient is not enough. These are your work tools," Griselda says as she hands the Squadd mops and buckets with soap and water bottles in them. "You will clean the whole castle from top to bottom."

"The whole castle?!?" asks Michael.

"Ew, that means we have to clean the boys' bathroom," says Hajarianna.

Kajari has never seen cleaning tools, so he is looking up the instruments with his search program.

"Oh and I forgot, no techno-gadgets allowed," Griselda says as she snatches the pad away.

"Kajari looks so emotional now that his techno-pad is gone," says Hajarianna.

"Every since I met you guys I lose control of my emotions," says Kajari.

Hajari, Michael, Hajarianna, and Musa laugh at Kajari.

"It wasn't a joke," says Kajari as he balls his fists up.

"Young students!" yells Griselda.

"Quiet!" says Michael.

"You have a lot of work to do, now go!" says Griselda.

At Cloudtower, in the lunchroom, the Trix and the others are having dinner.

"The Squadd are going to have to pay for their intrusion into Cloudtower," says Jodi.

"Well, tonight the whole of Alfea will attend this concert. When everyone's gone, we'll destroy their beloved Alfea," says Sun-Hi.

A girl, named Mirta, stands up from her table. "Why do you hate them so much?"

"And who's the little perk that uttered those words?" asks Sun-Hi.

"I was just thinking we should all try to get along," says Mirta as she twists her long dark red hair.

"That's so sweet! Did you hear that everyone? Mirta wants to be friends with the fairies. Would you like a sprinkle of fairy dust in your soup?" says Corki.

Corki has the whole cafeteria laughing at Mirta.

"Keep your mouth shut for now on," Jodi says as she puts a spell on Mirta to make her not talk and the witches and wizards laugh even harder.

"Alright! That's enough. There will be no entertainment period this evening. Now everyone, finish your meals and go to your rooms," says Ms. Griffin.

In Mirta and her friend Lucy's room...

"Mirta, why do you say things like that?" Lucy asks.

"What?" Mirta replies.

"Oh, Mirta. I like the Trix. I want to be just like them," says Lucy as she gets all up in Mirta's face.

"Lucy you don't need-"

"Oh, I know what I don't need and I don't need you nor anyone else telling me what to do."

Mirta starts to cry.

In the lobby of Alfea, Michael and Kajari are sweeping the floor, but Kajari is having a little bit of a problem.