Chapter 20: Mission To Domino

At Cloudtower, Sun-Hi is sending a magic message to Faragonda and Saladin.

"Your pathetic little schools will soon cease to exist and we will stop at nothing to obtain full control over the Magic Dimension. Consider facing total annihilation. Resistance is futile," says Sun-Hi.

At Alfea, in Faragonda's office...

"Those witches are totally insane!" says Faragonda.

"They are just like their ancestors!" says Saladin.

"Except that their ancestors could never have obtained the power of the Dragon Flame!" says Faragonda.

"We'll have to work together. I'll organize a safety plan immediately at my school," says Saladin.

Back at Cloudtower, Jodi has the bugs surrounding her, millions of them.

"Ah my sweet babies, you've come back to Mama. You wanna play?" says Jodi.

Knut is holding Sun-Hi's duck. "This is no place for us anymore, little duck," says Knut.

Back in Faragonda's office, the Squadd are having a meeting with Faragonda.

"The witches are planning an attack on the Magic Dimension. They're doing what their ancestors did. Back then, the witches wanted to become supreme overlords of the Magic Dimension, but the only thing they were missing is what the Trix have which makes them utterly invincible; your power, Hajari. Which is the Dragon Flame, so I was thinking that the only thing you can do is go back to Domino," says Faragonda.

"To Domino? But why?" Hajari asks.

"Because it is there where you and your siblings were born. The Ancestral Witches totally eradicated your kingdom! And I believe that if you explore the reminisces of Domino, you can regain what you lost, the Dragon Flame," says Faragonda.

Musa puts her hand on Hajari's shoulder. "Well, in that case, we'll go with you."

"Yeah to think we'd let you go by yourself," says Michael.

Hajari starts to cry, but he smiles at the same time. "Thank you, guys. I love you all."

In the simulation room, Palladium is sending the Squadd to Domino.

"The simulation room will open a multi-threaded corridor, sending you directly to Domino. Remember: it's not a simulation, it's for real this time," says Palladium.

The Squadd is giving snowsuits because it is freezing cold out there. The Squadd leaves into the portal.

"Our fate is in their hands," said Palladium.

On Planet Domino, The Squadd is surrounded by lots and lots of snow, mountains with snow covering it, hills as well.

"Domino is freezing cold," says Hajari.

"Yeah I know, right? Tell me about it," says Hajarianna. T

The Squadd continues walking forward.

"We've got to find the royal palace and fast, or else we'll end up frozen stiff, come on guys!" Hajarianna continued. 

About an hour later, the Squadd are still walking. Everyone stops because they're tired and out of breath from walking.

"If only I had my powers," says Hajari.

"Hajari, don't worry. We don't have much to go. I've analysed the geographies of the region and that red dot is our destination, Domino Palace," says Kajari.

Hajari hugs Kajari. "Oh bro, you are so great."

Back at Cloudtower, The Trix have figured out that the Squadd have traveled to Domino, so they conjure up a snow monster, the size of a elephant and the height of a long-neck giraffe.