Chapter 23: Power Play

In Cloudtower Corridors, Knut and the kids are traveling to find the Dragon Flame. Knut finds a hidden passage and goes through it, the passage leads to the Trix's dorm room.

"This must be the Trix's dorm room," says Hajari.

"But why would we be here?" asked Bloom.

"Because Knut wanted to shows us a good example of bad decorating,"  says Hajarianna.

Hajari peeks out the door. "The castle is heavily guarded."

"There's a secret passage in here," Knut says as he points to the mirror.

"Looks like a regular mirror to me," Bloom says as she scratches her head.

"You have a keen eye, Bloom," says Brandon.

Knut pushes the mirror open and everyone starts walking through.

"Hajarianna and Bloom, It's ladies first," says Riven.

"Yeah and children next, Riven," Brandon says as he laughs.

In Ms. Griffin's office, Sun-Hi is spying on the kids through the crystal ball.

"No! Those idiots found out where we keep all our secrets!" yells Sun-Hi.

"But how?" asked Corki.

"Knut is with them," says Sun-Hi.

Jodi gets really angry and throws a chair out the window. "Knut is a trader!" she says.

Sun-Hi walks toward the window. "Relax, Jodi. This is the first good thing he's ever done for us. We have the Dragon Flame, nothing can stop us. They're just pesky little gnats. So, we'll swat them." Sun-Hi evilly laughs.

At Alfea, all of the students are sitting around transformed into their fairy forms, except the Squadd, just in case of another attack of the Creatures of the Night.

"I still can't get over what's happening. I mean this should've been a normal school year," says Musa. "And instead, we're involved in a major crisis and we've got to save Alfea and the Magic Dimension."

Kajari responds. "Look at it this way: this experience is teaching us so much more than textbook stuff. We're part of historic events, we had to come up with spells that could never be reproduced, Musa. We get to fight alongside with the most powerful witches, fairies, and Specialists in the Magic Dimension."

A student of Alfea walks up to Kajari. "You find all this thrilling, don't you? Well I don't like it at all. This whole thing scares me. I'd rather be safe at home with my parents."

"I know what you mean, I can't stand the thought of being a prisoner here in the middle of nowhere faraway from everyone I know," said another student.

The first student responds. "Oh, I wish this was just a bad dream!"

"Well, this is true. These are bad times, but we must resist and trust that we will win in the end," says Michael.

"Michael is right, we're like a huge orchestra and every one of us has an important role to play," Musa says as she goes behind the two students and puts her arms around the students. "Even Kiko and Pepe are ready. See how ready they look? Each one of us is essential if we're going to save Magix. Just think of what Hajari and Hajarianna are going through right now. They are at the heart of enemy territory and Hajari doesn't have any powers. Even so, I'm sure they'll be alright."

"Musa's right, we can't allow this to go on!" says the first student.

"I'd say we teach those witches a lesson they won't soon forget," says Musa.