Chapter 4: The Black Mud Swamp

The Trix decided to destroy the party planned for the Alfea Fairies and the knights of Red Fountain. Though the Trix has not missed this opportunity to try again to steal Hajarianna's magic ring. If it was not for Hajari, who has transformed into a fairy for the first time, was able to stop them. Now, a relationship is beginning between Hajari and Bloom.

Hajari, his friends, and his classmates are getting ready for class in a swamp with their professor, Palladium, who has long orange hair and big muscles. Palladium teaches Environmental Navigation.

"So as I was saying, today's class will be rather difficult," says Palladium.

"Professor Palladium, a mosquito just bit me!" says a student.

"Well we are near a swamp and it's just a mosquito, no need to make such a fuss."

The girl lifts up the leg of her pants on the left side. "But look where it got me."

The professor nervously steps back. "What I meant was to be short and to the point..."

The whole class starts laughing.

"Poor Professor, they shouldn't give him such a hard time," says Hajari.

"Yeah, the more confident you are, you get more respect," says Hajarianna.

"So class, you will have three hours to get out of the Black Mud Swamp and reach the clearing of Gloomy Wood Forest before dawn without using your powers. You've all been put into groups and have on safari outfits so good luck and listen to the voice of nature and follow its advice."

The professor disappears into a portal. The whole class is surprised. Hajari and Hajarianna walk up to the rest of the Squadd.

"So where should we start?" asks Michael.

"I think we should go that way," Hajari says as he points to a brownish-green lake.

At Cloudtower, in the Trix's room, the Trix had teleported from finishing their day at school.

"Ah! Free at last. I really can't stand Zarathustra's lessons," Corki says as she plops on her bed.

"We've gotta be more careful. We already used one bad spell to make ourselves invisible to skip a class," says Sun-Hi.

"But we're witches, aren't we? We're supposed to break rules," says Corki.

"Ugh...where's Knut?" asks Sun-Hi.

"Knut, where are you?" asks Jodi.

Knut comes out the closet with a nasty odor.

"Knut, gross," says Jodi.

"Sorry, maybe I shouldn't have eaten those beans," says Knut.

"Nevermind the beans, Knut. You always smell bad," says Jodi.

Sun-Hi smacks Knut in the face. "Now did you forget to use telepathy to send a message or did you want everyone to know?"

"Sorry, but I had an urgent message in Magix today that the Specialists of Red Fountain were going to hand over my hunting troll to the Subtonian Prison to question him about the attack on Earth," Knut replies.