Chapter 15: Honor Above All

The Trix had tricked Hajari into thinking he was a wizard, but when Mirta helps the Squadd fight the Trix, she pays the high price.

Hajari and the Squadd are in class and they are about to hear some exciting news from Professor Wiz-Kiz.

"Calm down, students. It's just a little quiz," says Wiz-Kiz.

"Yeah, but it's a pop quiz," says Hajarianna.

"Yeah your class isn't the only one we gotta study for you know," says Musa.

As Wiz-Kiz packs up his stuff. "The quiz is on stuff you should have been reviewing for some time now."

A couple of students are discussing their worries about the quiz. Then, they hear someone snoring really loudly.

"Hey, what's that?" asked one of the students.

Everyone notices Hajari is sleeping. 

Michael wakes Hajari up. "Hajari?"

Hajari wakes up, everyone laughs at him because he was ink on his face.

"Hey are you laughing at me?" asks Hajari.

One of the students gives Hajari a mirror to look at his face. Hajari wipes the ink off his face as he laughs at himself.

Griselda comes behind Hajari. "I see someone's been using a desk for their bed. Hajari Rodriguez, please follow me to the principal's office," Hajari sighs.

In Faragonda's office, Hajari is explaining to Faragonda why he fell asleep.

"Well you see ma'am, I haven't really gotten any sleep last night," says Hajari.

"You see? This child stays up all night and then he falls asleep at his desk in the morning," says Griselda.

"I just have these weird dreams about the same thing all the time," says Hajari.

"Oh, what a creative mind you have," Griselda says sarcastically.

"Get some rest, Hajari," says Faragonda.

Hajari walks out.

"But ma'am?" Griselda started.

"No! Summon the Advisory Committee immediately, I believe it's time to reveal Hajari to another part of his past."

In the hallway, Hajari finds Professor Wiz-Kiz walking crushing through his bag and he drops an envelope. Hajari picks up the envelope.

"Oh, good heavens. It's the answers to the quiz," says Hajari.

In the Squadd's apartment, the Squadd are in the kitchen trying to figure out how to turn Mirta the pumpkin back into a human.

"Okay magic potion, I'm summoning you out the palms of my hand, magic potions, obey my command!" says Michael. Michael's spell doesn't work.

"By the looks of it, that spell doesn't work and it's stinky too," says Hajarianna.

"What kind of fairy are you, Michael? You can't even turn Mirta back into a human," says Musa.

"And you can't tell a carrot from a pumpkin!" says Michael.

"Oh yeah, try me!" says Musa.

Hajari walks in.

"Hey, guys what's up?" asked Hajari.

"We were trying to turn Mirta the Pumpkin back into Mirta the Girl," says Michael.

Hajari holds up the envelope. "Look what I found."