Chapter 21: The Crown Of Dreams

Hajari is okay. When he fell into the pit, he fell into a pile of snow which broke his fall.

"I was lucky...really lucky. Now how do I get out of here?" Hajari asks as he starts walking forward.

Back on top of the ground, Hajarianna and the Squadd are hiding from the monster. The monster thinks they are gone, but they are hiding behind a hill of snow.

"I say we sneak behind him and attack, he won't see it coming," says Kajari.

"Kajari, no. I think we should let the monster leave far away and then we could look for Hajari," says Musa.

"Yeah, the monster thinks he's rid of us, let's keep it that way," says Michael.

"Yeah, we need to focus on finding Hajari, but where do we start?" says Musa.

Michael notices that the snowy mountains in front of them are actually shaped like castle towers. "Those look like castle towers."

"They are indeed castle towers," says Musa.

Hajarianna takes her ring off her finger, tosses it in the air. "Ring of Solaria!" The ring transforms into a scepter and Hajarianna melts the ice with it.

"The rest of the castle has to be under our feet," says Musa.

"Guys, I think we found Domino's royal palace," says Hajarianna.

Hajari is still walking underground trying to find his way out. "Boy, I sure hope this tunnel leads somewhere," he says. As Hajari keeps walking he notices that the tunnel changes into a royal dining room."Hey, this is no cave. These are the corridors of a castle." Hajari stops to think about something. "Wow this place is totally wrecked, but I remember it as it used to be. So if I truly am the Prince of Domino, then this was my home. This must have been the dining room."

The underground starts shaking as well as on top of the ground.

"Oh, not another earthquake," says Hajari.

On top of the ground, as the ground shakes, the Squadd try to stay on their feet.

"Is this an earthquake?" Michael asked.

"No, I don't think so," says Kajari.

The ground opens up again and the Squadd and Hajari have united once again.

"Hajari, you're alright!" Hajarianna says as her eyes widen.

"Yes, the four of you need to get down here. There's something I wanna show you," says Hajari.

Inside Domino Palace, Hajarianna tries to melt the ice so that she and her friends can walk on the ground safely, but she does not have enough energy to do so, so Kajari tries to help by making a special type of dome.

"I'm creating a magnetic concentrated dome in order to increase your powers! The particles you generate will be catalyzed Hajarianna!" says Kajari.

"Brother, could you maybe repeat that again, but in English?" says Hajarianna.

"Nevermind, let's just say I'm making your job a lot easier."

As Hajarianna finishes melting the ice, she lands on the ground from being the air.

"The witches wrecked the whole place," Hajari says as his bright blue eyes start to shimmer in tears.

"Don't worry, the Trix will never do this to the Magic Dimension. We won't let them," says Musa.