Chapter 9: Betrayed!

In the last chapter, the Trix tricked Riven into thinking that Hajarianna sabotaged his race. Now, Riven goes out with Jodi. What will happen when Musa finds out the boy she likes is going out with someone else? Well, my friends, that is what we are about to find out.

That night at Alfea in Hajari and Michael's room, Hajari is having another dream about this mysterious boy. The boy tells Hajari that his name is Nicholas the nymph. Hajari is talking out loud and wakes Michael up. Michael runs to Hajarianna for help.

As Michael knocks on Hajarianna's door, Hajarianna opens it up yawning with her eyes close.

"Wait, don't tell me." Hajarianna closes her eyes and sniffs Michael. "Oh, it's you Michael. I'd recognize that cologne anywhere."

"This isn't the time to joke around, Hajarianna. I'm here about Hajari."

"He sleeps in your room, remember?" Hajarianna says as she jumps back in bed.

"Hajarianna, he's doing it again," Michael says as he pulls Hajarianna's leg.

"O-M-G! Doing what again?" asks Hajarianna as she rolls her eyes at Michael.

Back in Hajari and Michael's room, Hajarianna and Michael are standing over Hajari's bed as he sleeps.

"Wait for me!" Hajari yells in his sleep.

"See look I told you," says Michael.

Hajari's wings develop in his sleep.

"Whoa, looks like he's transforming in his sleep, cool," says Hajarianna.

"Maybe we should do something. Kajari can help or Musa..." says Michael.

"Michael?" says Hajarianna.

"Or maybe we should get Ms. Faragonda, no Griselda, or Wiz-Kiz!"

"Michael!"

"What?"

"Stop panicking or else I'll raise my voice and-"

Hajari wakes up. "Michael, Hajarianna! For crying out loud! What are you doing?"

The next day at Alfea park, Hajari was explaining to Kajari his dream.

"Well it wasn't just a dream," says Hajari.

"The electromagneticphoresis diagnosis of-", says Kajari.

Musa cuts Kajari off. "Kajari, put that down."

"Musa, don't worry. Kajari is trying to help me keep a log of my dreams," says Hajari.

"Well if you sleep hooked to a magnetic dream reader, I could,"Kajari says. "Based on the data, I came up with this." Kajari shows Hajari the picture of the boy in his dream. "Is it him?"

"Yes! That's him! Kajari you're a true blue techno-wizard," Hajari says as he hugs Kajari.

"I'd rather be called a fairy, but thanks anyway," says Kajari.

"And Hajarianna, I'd appreciate it if you'd stop coming into my room at night!" yells Hajari.

Hajarianna rolls her eyes."I woke you up, that's all."

"Now tell me about this boy in your dream. Where did you see him? Because it was likely that he was trying to send a psychic magic message, which means he was trying to communicate with you," Kajari said.

Hajari looks back in his dream. "Oh, I remember I was in Magix City and I was in the square. He wasn't walking about, but he was a statue on a museum and he was starting at me."