Chapter 19: The Fall Of Magix

At Alfea, Hajari and Hajarianna go back to their apartment. It is early in the morning, so everyone is asleep. When Hajarianna and Hajari enter the apartment, it is dark. Michael comes out of his room and turns the light on to see who is at the door.

"Hajari!" Michael says as he runs up to Hajari and hugs him.

Musa and Kajari both come out of their room.

"Hajari, you're back!" says Musa.

"Hajari, hi!" Kajari says.

"I'm so happy to be with you all again," says Hajari, weakly smiling.

"You don't look very happy. Did something happen?" asked Musa.

Griselda barges into the room. "That's what Ms. Faragonda wants to know. Hajari, follow me to the principal's office."

In Faragonda's office, Hajari is explaining to the situation and why he left. Ms. Griselda pours Hajari a hot coup of tea.

"Drink it while it's hot, it'll do you good," says Griselda as she hands Hajari the cup.

"Now would you like to tell me what happened, Hajari?" asked Faragonda.

"I decided to leave Alfea. I didn't feel like I was good enough for this school."

"Oh, Hajari."

"Trust me it was a hard journey, but useful. And now I know more about my past and who I am."

"What exactly do you mean?"

Hajari starts to break down in tears. "I found out the truth and it's horrible! I'm the last Prince of Domino, ma'am! I am the keeper of the Dragon Flame! That's why my brother, Nicholas the Nymph, gave me that crown at lake Rochaluce!"

"But you embody that symbol," says Faragonda.

"Wait, you knew? Why in the world didn't you tell me?" Hajari said as he bang his fist on the desk.

"Because sometimes exploring for the truth is greater than finding out the truth itself. Had I told you earlier, you wouldn't have been able to understand."

"So you're saying that it would be better that I found out my past through the three witches?"

"Hajari, what three witches? What are you talking about?"

"Sun-Hi, Jodi, and Corki followed me home to Gardenia and took away the power I was meant to protect. The Dragon Flame is in their hands," Hajari says as he cries even harder. "You don't understand, ma'am. A strange light shines in their eyes. They're crazy, just like three ancient witches who destroyed Domino way back then," says Hajari.

Faragonda gets up and looks out the window. "This does not boat well for Magix," says Faragonda. 

At Cloudtower, in the cafeteria, the Trix show up unattended. Everyone is scared and silent.

"Excuse me, I will not let you come to my school wreaking havoc," says Griffin.

Corki laughs and blows Ms. Griffin back with a gust of wind. Two teachers help Griffin up.

"Your behavior is unacceptable!" said one of the teachers.

"Ha! What are you going to do? Give us detention," Corki says as she evilly laughs. Corki makes a giant tornado that knocks all the witches and wizards off their seats and into the air. 

Griffin puts a spell on the students to save them from falling. After, Griffin tries to throw a magic sphere at the Trix from behind, but Jodi quickly turns around and dismals the spell. Sun-Hi halfway seals Griffin up in a block of ice.