Chapter 22: Storming Cloudtower

The Squadd and Specialists arrive back at Alfea. Faragonda and Saladin are standing there as the kids walk towards them.

"Welcome back, kids! Hajari, how are you feeling?" says Faragonda.

"Much better. Bloom and the other specialists rescued us from the danger," said Hajari.

"So your mission was successful?" asked Saladin.

"Yes we found them, sir," says Bloom.

Kiko and Sun-Hi's duck run outside and our playing together.

"Looks like Kiko found a friend," says Kajari.

"That's Pepe, Sun-Hi's duck, but what's he doing here?" asked Musa.

Knut comes out of the school. "I brought him here."

"Oh no, it's Knut! Squadd, let's transform!" says Hajarianna.

"Hm," Musa says as she rolls her eyes at Knut.

"Don't worry, kids. The ogre's on our side now," says Faragonda.

"Yes, he fought courageously against the forces of evil," says Saladin.

"Whoa. Close your eyes for one second and look what happens," Hajarianna says as Knut hugs her.

At Cloudtower dungeon, Jodi and Corki are watching Riven through the window of his cell.

"Look at that driveling idiot," says Corki.

"Should we play with his head a little bit?" asked Jodi. Jodi puts a spell on Riven and duplicates many copies of him.

"Hey, what are you trying to do?" asked Riven.

Then, those copies form together and make one big monster.

"No, this is just an illusion," says Riven. "Alright big boy, I'm not a monster. I have no way of defending myself, so I'm just going to say that I have a heart. Although I said and done something horrible things, I'm far from being a monster. And I don't know if Musa and them will ever forgive me," Riven says as he starts to break down in tears.

Ms. Griffin, who is across the hall in her cell, calls Riven to walk to the window of his cell. "Hey kiddo, I too have shown poor judgment. I should have know that the Trix would get out of hand," she says.

Riven wipes his tears. "But you couldn't have known. No one knew what the Trix were planning. I have to get out of this room." Riven finds a safety pin on the floor and sticks the pin in the lock and opens the door. "The person hasn't been born yet who can keep me locked up." Riven runs to Griffin's cell and tries to unlock the door.

"No! Don't try and free me from the lock. My students and I are whipping up a magic spell that will free us from the cell."

Suddenly everyone hears stretching from the right.

"What's that sound?" asked Riven.

"Creatures of the Night! Run!"

"But Ms. Griffin, you-"

"You can do nothing for me! Run!"

Riven runs to a window and jumps out of it because he is cornered and he falls fifty stories from Cloudtower.

Back at Alfea, Faragonda, Saladin, and some of the school staff are having a meeting with Hajari, Hajarianna, Bloom, Brandon, and Knut in Faragonda's office.

"Riven," Bloom says softly. Bloom senses that Riven is in danger.

"What's the matter?" Hajari asks.