Chapter 25: The Ultimate Challenge

Alfea is severely damaged. In the Squadd's dorm room, Michael is still trying to break Mirta free from being a pumpkin. Hajarianna, worried about Hajari, is on the porch looking at the mountains ahead.

"I can't stand this anymore, the Trix are getting more and more aggressive and I'm worried about Hajari." Then, Hajarianna walks back into the apartment. She starts to shed tears. "How is it all going to end? I hope he and Bloom are alright."

Michael has tried everything. Spells, books, potions, even dark magic, and none of them seem to break the spell that has been cast upon Mirta. Michael gets sad.

"Michael, tell me you aren't giving up on Mirta are you?" asked Musa.

In an underwater cave at Lake Rochaluce, Hajari is trying to get into contact with his older brother, Nicholas. Suddenly, a flash of light appears. It is Nicholas as he puts his hands on Hajari's face and kisses his forehead.

"Nicholas, am I dreaming?" asked Hajari.

Nicholas backs up with his shiny black hair,  glowing skin, and angel wings. "No, little brother. You haven't lost your powers, Hajari. Look over there," Nicholas says as Hajari looks to his right.

Hajari looks and sees a vision of Tia and Charlie. "It's my parents. I mean, my adoptive parents," says Hajari as he smiles happily.

"Yes, Hajari. You were brought up on Earth by two thoughtful and understanding people who loved you well enough to let you go when the time was right."

"But I let them down. Same at Alfea. I didn't meet anyone's expectations. I don't belong anywhere," Hajari says.

"Hajari, you are still who you once were and your past is forever yours, just like your powers. No one can ever take that away from you."

"So then, Nicholas, what happened?"

"Nothing that doesn't happen to us all. You had doubts. You were afraid. You came to believe that what you loved most could be taken away from you. But the truth is no one can steal your past, your future, or your magic powers. The witches do not own them. They are yours to keep until the day you die. Hajari to regain your powers, look deep inside yourself," Nicholas hugs Hajari and then disappears.

"Nicholas? Nicholas?" Hajari cries. A spark comes out of Hajari's entity. There it is! Hajari flies out the water into the sky and the Dragon surrounds him as Hajari's fairy clothes and wings shine brighter than ever.

Back at Alfea in the Squadd's apartment, The kids are still trying to help Mirta.

"There's got to be a way to break this spell," says Kajari.

Michael puts his arms around Mirta and instead of trying to focus on breaking the spell he focuses on reaching into Mirta's heart. The spell is breaking and Mirta transforms back into a human. The light knocks everyone away.

"Mirta!" Michael says as he and Mirta hug each other laughing.

"That was the key, Michael! You see, you had to let then energy flow through both of your hands," says Mirta.

"How could I have thought the Trix's magic was stronger than my desire to help you?" says Michael.

"I'd hate to change the subject so suddenly, but there's a tall, handsome, good-looking guy pacing up and down under our window. Musa, I think he wants to see you," Hajarianna says teasing

Musa as she is referring to Riven. Musa blushes. "Don't be silly. Well, I think I'll go for a walk."

"Mhm," Mirta says because she knows that Musa is going to see Riven.