Chapter 24: The Witches' Siege

In the middle of the Dark Forest, Hajari and Bloom are okay thanks to the protection of the metal armor. The two are checking to see if the bike is broken.

"Ugh, it's useless," says Bloom. "The Spacespider is a wreck."

"So what do we do know?" asked Hajari.

"We've got to head back to Magix, we gotta find some help," says Bloom.

"Well, at least we got rid of those creatures."

Hajari and Bloom start walking through the forest.

At Alfea, the adults are having a talk with each other.

"We might've won this battle, but I can tell the next one will be a lot more violent," says Faragonda.

"And we still haven't heard anything from the kids at Cloudtower," says Saladin.

"I can't believe this. What will become of Magix?" says Codatorta.

"Let's not think about that. What we must think about is how we're going to resolve and fight efficiently to their assaults," says Faragonda.

"We can't lose this war, it would be tragic," says Codatorta.

Michael, Kajari, and Musa run up to Faragonda.

"Ms. Faragonda! We detected a temporal distortion," says Michael.

"Over there by the well," says Musa.

"Oh thank goodness, the kids are back," says Faragonda. "And Griffin and her students, this is very good news."

Faragonda and Griffin walk up to each other.

"Welcome to Alfea, Griffin. I see your students have followed you."

"Well if it wasn't thanks to your students, we'd still be in the clutches of those power-crazed witches," says Griffin.

"I'm glad you're here now, you can fill me on the details later and we'll do all we can to help," says Faragonda.

"Seems too you could also use some help," says Griffin.

"Yes, and I found just the person who could help us."

The Squadd runs up to Hajarianna.

"Hajarianna, where's Hajari?" asked Michael.

Hajarianna starts to shed tears in her eyes. "Last time I saw him, he and Bloom were trying hold monsters at bay, so we could all get away."

In the Dark Forest, Hajari and Bloom are still walking to Magix.

"Is this the shortest way to Magix?" asked Hajari.

"It's the safest. The Black Mud Swamp will provide good cover," says Bloom.

"I wonder what we'll find in Magix," says Hajari.

"One thing at a time, Hajari. Let's focus on getting there first," says Bloom.

"Bloom, I'm scared. I can't go on. Without my powers, I feel like a burden," says Hajari.

The kids stop as Hajari sits down on a rock.

"But you lived most of your life without knowing you had powers, Hajari."

"And that's exactly why. You know I use to think the people I grew up with were my real parents and then I find out it's not true. Then, I begin a new life, and then suddenly my powers are snatched away from me."

"You are who you are with or without magic powers."

"What should I do now?"

"You get up and come with me to Magix! I'm sure we'll find someone there who will give us a hand."