Chapter 3: Alfea College For Fairies

At Alfea, Hajari and Hajarianna meet three new kids. Turns out one of the kids were Hajari and Hajarianna's triplet brother. Together the five kids formed the Squadd Bunch. It is wonderful to go to magic lessons with Hajarianna, Michael, Musa, and Kajari; however, they also ran into the witches of Cloudtower which is not good.

Hajari and his friends go to class on the first day of school. It was very exciting for the class, but Hajari found it rather a bit challenging. In the classroom, the students are sitting in front of a short redhead Irish man who wears a leprechaun outfit and has one yellow tooth.

"Good morning, everyone, I hope this will be a great school year. I am Professor Wiz-Kiz and I teach Metamorphosis or in other terms..." Wiz-Kiz transforms himself into Ms. Griselda. "The art of changing the way you look."

The whole class is cheering on Professor Wiz-Kiz. Hajari was the only one nervous he kept staring at Hajarianna, who was quietly being a good student and paying attention.

"Oh class, that was nothing. Practice over the years and you'll do better than that," Wiz-Kiz says as he turns himself back into his original form. "Now let us start with a simple exercise. Everyone earlier was wondering why there was a mirror on their desk. Well, look into that mirror. Look at yourself and think about changing the color of your hair."

Everyone in the class was able to change the color of their own hair, but Hajari has difficulty doing so.

"Don't worry, Hajari. If at first, you don't succeed, try again later", Wiz-Kiz says as he pats Hajari on his back.

That night, in the Squadd's apartment, Hajari is determined to change the color of his hair in the mirror.

"Let's try again, okay?" says Hajari.

"Okay one more time, but school's just beginning. If you don't get it today it's not the end of the world," says Hajarianna.

"Hajarianna, pleeeease!" Hajari wines.

"Oh alright! Think of a color and think of that color spreading from the root of your head to the tip."

As Hajari tries to do so his hair becomes spiky and sticks up on his head. "Great, see what I end up with!" yells Hajari.

"You're not paying attention! You're not concentrating enough!" Hajarianna yells back as she crosses her arms and turns her head the other way.

"Look at this I'm ridiculous."

Michael stops tendering his plants and turns around. Hajarianna bursts out laughing at Hajari.

"That's not true. At least something happened and that's progress. Hajarianna, stop laughing," says Michael.

"Why should she? Guys, can I ask you something?" Hajari says as he walks to the window to stare at the crystal white moon. "Why are you here at Alfea?"

"Because I wanna become a real fairy. Beautiful, powerful and, universally admired," Hajarianna says as she flips her hair back.

Michael and Hajari both look at each other.

"But I also wanna do good things like helping others or bringing back estranged lovers. Starting with my aunt and uncle."

"I wanna become a real fairy too, but I'm here primarily because I really love to learn," says Michael.

Hajarianna shoves a pillow in Michael's face. "Oh, that is such a nerdy answer!"

"Hajari, why are you here?" asks Michael.

"That's the problem I have no idea what I'm doing here." Hajari's stomach starts to growl. "Oh no, we're late for dinner!"

Hajari, Hajarianna, and Michael sneak into the cafeteria and find Kajari and Musa eating soup.