Chapter 10: Hajari Tested

Musa sees her  Riven with Jodi. Sun-Hi believes that Hajari has the power of the Dragon Flame. Is she right?

At Alfea,  Hajari is staring into space while he throws coins down the well. Then, Hajarianna suddenly wakes him from his daydream.

"Hajari!" yells Hajarianna.

"Huh?" Hajari says as he jumps from being startled.

"You're losing it, man. Did you even hear a word that I said?" asks Hajarianna.

"Oh sorry, Hajarianna. I'm just so nervous about the simulator test."

"Yeah, I know. I heard some students died in there," says Michael.

"Oh my goodness, Michael. Those are just stupid rumors. The simulator test is a fake environment. I mean, what could really happen to you in there?" says Kajari.

Michael smiles. "Maybe you're right."

At Magix City, Hajari and Bloom take a walk in the park with Bloom's dog, Lady.

"So I was like give me back my change and..." Bloom stops talking because she notices that something is bothering Hajari. "Hajari, are you okay?"

"Oh, I am just worried about the simulator test. I know it counts as a final grade for the first marking period."

"We have to take those tests too sometimes," says Bloom.

"Really?" asks Hajari.

"Yeah, but in the end, I always make that 'A'," says Bloom. "Well, I gotta go Hajari, see you later."

At Cloudtower, in the Trix's room...

"Okay, I was spying on Bloom and Hajari at the park. Hajari and his little Squadd friends are supposed to be taking the simulator test," says Riven.

"I have an idea. Jodi will rig the test, so dark magic can pass through. Then, we'll attack Hajari and see if he has the power of the Dragon Flame," says Sun-Hi.

Jodi sneaks in Alfea and messes with the simulator. "Good luck, little Hajari," says Jodi.

Jodi disappears as Professor Palladium and his class come in.

"So, today is the simulator test and this counts toward your final grade for this marking period. So if you have a ninety-five and fail this, you'll probably get something like a sixty-five," says Palladium. "So your assignment was to pick a damaged environment and find a way to fix it up." Palladium shows the class and example of a student taking the test last year.

"This test should be easy," says Hajarianna. "I would love to go first just to get it out the way."

"Students be aware that you can actually die in this simulated environment, so be careful," says Palladium.

The whole class gasps.

"Um can this simulator be used for virtual dates with boys?" asks Hajarianna.

"You'll be sure to get one then," says Musa.

The whole class starts laughing. Hajarianna's face turns red.

"So who wants to go first?" asks Palladium.

Nobody answers.

"Hey, Hajarianna, don't you wanna go first to get it out the way?" asks Musa. 

"Nope, I'll pass."

"Okay then I'll choose," says Palladium. "Hajari, would you like to go first?"

"Sure...um, I brought a few ingredients in my backpack for the test," says Hajari.

"Please take anything you like," says Palladium. "What kind of damaged environment would you like to go on?"

"A desolate environment, the most desolate possible," Hajari says. 

"Excellent choice, man," says Michael.

"There's a place called Domino. Have you heard of it?" asked Palladium.

"No, I never heard of it," Hajari replied. Hajari walks into the simulation 

 "Don't mess up," said Kajari.

"What kind of encouragement is that?" asks Hajarianna.

"The most rational," Kajari replies.

In Faragonda's office...

"Hm, I love watching these tests, but Hajari has picked a very difficult challenge," Faragonda says as she watches the test through her crystal ball.

Back in the simulator, Hajari is in a room where there are no plants, nothing where life can live. The ground, red as mars, and the sky dark as night. 

"Now what can I do to improve this place?" asks Hajari. "Okay let's see...I'll take a few seeds and see if I can make them grow."

"Hey, Hajari!" yells Jodi as she and the Trix come out of nowhere.

"Oh no, what are you doing here?" asks Hajari.

"Don't ask silly questions. Defend yourself," says Jodi. Jodi tries to hit Hajari with a spell, but Hajari ducks.

"This wasn't supposed to be on the test, but I have no choice. I've got to deal with them," says Hajari.

Hajari Fairy Transformation:
I will be transformed
Energy crazy
My magic powers are dealing with the force and with the will!

"I know this a test, but you're the Trix and you don't wish me well," says Hajari. Hajari throws a ball of fire at all of the Trix. 

Back in Faragonda's office, Faragonda is pacing back and forth.

 "If Hajari can defeat the Trix, he will get high marks."

 Back in the simulator...

"Professor, the Trix are crazy. Hajari can't handle them on his own!" says Hajarianna.

"Relax, Ms. Francis," Palladium replied.

Hajari flies to Jodi and Corki. Kiko the Rabbit crawls out of Hajari's bookbag and watches the fairy and the Trix fight. 

"You know instead of fighting us all day, you should give your bunny a hand," says Sun-Hi.Sun-Hi pushes Kiko into an abyss of fire. 

Hajari jumps in the fire. Kiko is screaming for his life as he disappears into the abyss. "Kiko, no!" cries Hajari.

The Trix laughs evilly as Hajari has a dragon beside him and rings of fire surrounded by him, just like when they were fighting in the ally to save Musa. Hajari blows the Trix all the way back to Cloudtower.

Back at Cloudtower, the Trix fall right on their beds.

"Yes...yes....it's him...hahahahaha...yes! Hajari has the power of Dragon Flame," said Sun-Hi.

Back at Alfea, Hajari is back in his human form and Kiko was laying on top of him.

"Kiko, you're safe and sound," Hajari says in tears of joy.

Palladium takes Hajari out of the simulator. "Hajari, you destroyed the simulator. I'll take the time to fix it," says Palladium, "but you get an 'A' for courage and risking your life for others."

The whole class throws Hajari in the air. "Hip hip hooray!"

"Hey, Hajari, do you think you can postpone the history test too?" asks Hajarianna.

"I don't know, but I'll try!" says Hajari.

In Faragonda's office...

"There's something special about that Hajari boy. Why can't I figure it out?"

In the next chapter...

The Squadd put Michael out because of his experiments, but everything changes when the five friends have to help Michael find a flower and a missing princess...