Chapter 16: Cold Spell

Wiz-Kiz tricked his students into thinking the envelopes they found all contained the answers to the quiz. Hajari learns more about his past and Nicholas the Nymph thanks to Faragonda, but there are still some questions left unanswered.

One dark and cloudy night at Cloudtower, the Trix are up to no good as usual, it is as dark as the black ravens with blood-red eyes flying around the school chirping.

"I have the perfect plan to steal Hajari's mighty power," says Sun-Hi.

The Trix conjures up a monster that will haunt the Squadd in their dreams. The creature looks like a gremlin.

"A monster custom-designed for the sleeper's mind," says Sun-Hi.

Jodi and Corki laugh.

 That same night at Alfea, Hajari and the Squadd are walking back to their apartment.

"Parent-Teacher Conferences are next week, so I have nothing to worry about," says Hajari.

Michael is looking around. "Something's not right. It's as if Mother Nature were upset."

Kajari jumps. "Whoa, did you guys hear that?"

"Kajari it was you. You're probably just paranoid," says Hajari.

As everyone walks into the apartment ...

 "I can't wait to get some sleep," says Michael. 

That night when Hajarianna sleeps, the monster sneaks into her room and gives her a nightmare. She has a dream about her aunt and uncle disappearing right before her eyes. Hajarianna starts yelling in her sleep. Everyone comes into Hajarianna's room.

"Hajarianna, what's the matter?" asked Hajari.

"I had a bad nightmare!" Hajarianna says as she pours herself a glass of water.

Michael strokes Hajarianna. "Oh, poor thing."

Musa jumps up off Hajarianna's bed. "Oh please. Hajarianna had a dream, I'm going back to bed."

Musa and everyone starts to walk out of Hajarianna's room. 

"Hajarianna if you need anything else, just yell," said Hajari.

Hajarianna smiles nervously and sips some more water. 

In Musa and Kajari's room, Musa and Kajari are fast asleep and the monster comes into the room and haunts Kajari's dream. Kajari's dream is about being stuck in cyberspace. The monster then haunts Musa's dream. Musa's dream is about watching her mother getting shot right in front of her. Kajari wakes up and notices Musa is tossing and turning. 

"Musa, are you alright?'' and Kajari shook her.

Everyone else comes into Musa and Kajari's room. 

"What's going on?" asked Hajari.

"This is wasting my beauty sleep!" says Hajarianna. 

"Well I was having this weird dream and then, I woke up and noticed that Musa wasn't right," says Kajari.

"Hm, first Hajarianna. Then, Kajari, and now Musa? Something's wrong," says Michael.

Kiko pulls on Michael's pants and points to Mirta the pumpkin. Everyone walks up to Mirta. Michaels puts a spell on Mirta to make her talk. 

"I'm so glad you were able to contact me. Listen I know why you've been having these scary dreams and I saw it. It's a monster that sneaks into your rooms at night and gives you nightmares. And I have a feeling that it's coming to you next, Hajari. You have to be ready for when it comes back tomorrow night."