Prologue ~ Intro

Brooke Arthur is probably the most invisible girl attending Pacer Academy, with only her two best friends, Aimee Baxter, and Anastasia Attlay, beside her. But even then, Aimee and Anastasia are both completely visible to everyone, with Aimee being some sort of super pretty super genius, and Anastasia being the most athletic girl in the whole academy. With only her average intelligence and excellent attendance to contribute, Brooke all but blends into the background. And she's fine with that. The popular's all but repulsed her, with their snobbish attitudes and 'I'm-better-than-you' demeanors.

    Giada Dennis, the head cheerleader and unquestionably the prettiest girl in school, is nothing but a snob. With her bitchy attitude and holier than thou personality, she is easily the worst person on the planet, as well.

    Caelan Ferguson is the most popular boy at Pacer, and definitely the most beautiful. His best friend, Tillian Green, is just as popular, but not even close to being as beautiful as Caelan. When Tillian bets him that he can't take a nobody, and turn them in a popular by the end of the year - their senior year - Caelan can't resist showing his best friend up.

    On his search for the most promising nobody he can find, Caelan happens across Brooke working at her father's diner. At first, it takes Brooke a while - more like almost two weeks - to finally accept the offer; Help Caelan win, and become the unquestioned popular that every girl, but her, has always wanted to be.

    But, will the plan succeed as scheduled, or will emotions get in the way along the journey?

    Well... Guess you'll have to find out.