three.

lauren.

I stood there awkwardly for a few moments, watching Camila's car disappear down the street and went back to my apartment. "I saw you." Normani said as she walked past me. "Shut up." I replied, unlocking my door. I went into my bedroom and laid down, smiling like an idiot. A few moments later, my phone buzzed and I picked it up.

From Camz:

I'm bored. Entertain me 😕

To Camz:

Eat your dinner then.

From Camz:

Food isn't here 😭

To Camz:

Think about something else.

From Camz:

Think about what?

To Camz:

I don't know, maybe you can think of places I can bring you to.

From Camz:

Okay. 😊

I smiled and there was a knock on the door. I opened the door and Normani was there. "Hey, I'm bored." She said, entering my apartment. "Well, me too." I replied, sitting beside her on my couch. "What's this?" She asked, picking up the camera Camila bought. "Camila gave this to me before she left for the meeting. I didn't want to accept it but she wasn't taking a no." I replied. "Can I try it?" She asked. "Go ahead." I replied. She turned on the camera and pointed it at me. I smiled at the camera and she took a picture.

"Looks great, what's this?" She asked, showing me the picture of Camila I took. "I was testing the camera out." I replied. "I'll help you print this out and frame it." She said. "Shut up." I replied, picking up the TV controller and switched it on. "Do you have Netflix?" She asked. "Of course." I replied, turning on my Netflix. "You choose." I said, passing the remote to her. We watched The 100, season 2 episode 9 of course because of Clexa.

"Wife her!" I yelled at the TV and Normani cheered. "Keep it down before we get a noise complaint." She said after the scene ended. "But it was good, wasn't it Mani?" I asked, holding my hand out for a high five. "Hell yeah." She replied, high-fiving me. My phone buzzed and I picked it up to see a message from Camila.

From Camz:

Can I come over? The dinner meeting is over.

To Camz:

Sure, Mani's with me right now.

From Camz:

Okay, Me and Dinah are coming over.

To Camz:

Dinah and I**

From Camz:

Shush 😑

"Camz and Dinah are coming over." I said. "Okay." Normani replied, kicking her legs onto my lap and I panicked for a second. "You were this close to hitting my dick." I said. "Mila would've liked that." She replied. "Shut up." I mumbled.

---

The doorbell rang and I pushed Normani's legs off my lap to open the door. "Hey Camz, DJ." I said, moving aside to let them in. "Hey Lauser, where's my girlfriend?" Dinah asked, entering my apartment. "Hey." Camila said and I smiled. "Hi." I replied. I closed the door and turned around to find Dinah taking up the whole couch along with Normani. "Norminah, mind sharing the couch?" I asked. Dinah tucked her legs in, leaving only enough space for one and I sighed. "Camz, take a seat, I'll sit on the floor." I said. She sat down on the couch and I sat on the floor. I leaned my head back against the couch and felt Camila playing with my hair.