twenty-two.

lauren.

"Do we still have any boxes left?" Camila asked, carrying one of the moving boxes filled with my things. "One more, I'll get it later on." I told her, carrying another moving box. We went down to her car and loaded the trunk. "Wait here, I'll get the last box." I said and went back upstairs. I grabbed the last box in the empty apartment and closed the door. "So, we're no longer neighbours now." Normani said, opening her door. "Thank god, I don't have to hear you and Dinah get it on." I joked. "What about you and Mila? New Years helped me discover that she's a screamer." She went along with the joke and we started laughing. "I'll miss your random visits Mani." I said, hugging her with one arm. "But you won't miss me at work." She replied. "See you at work." I said. "See you too." She replied and I went back downstairs. "You took a while." Camila said as I got in the car. "Mani and I were talking for a bit." I replied and she turned on the car then drove back to our apartment.

"Fuck I'm tired." I groaned, falling onto the couch. "Me too." Camila replied, falling on top of me and I wrapped my arms around her waist, holding her. I kissed the side of her head and closed my eyes.

I woke up and looked over at the time from clock to see it was three pm. I looked down at my girlfriend and she was still asleep. "Camz..." I called and she shifted. "Camz..." I called again, this time shaking her slightly. "No..." She groaned, burying her face in my chest. "Come on Camz, I need to unpack." I said. "You can go unpack, I'll just nap." She replied. "Yea, so get off." I slapped her butt. "But you're so comfy." She mumbled. "We can cuddle later." I told her. "No." She replied and I slapped her butt again. "Fine." She gave in and got off me. "Thank you." I kissed her cheek and got up.

She slapped my butt before lying back down on the couch. "Why don't you sleep on the bed?" I asked. "Because if I did I will sleep through the entire day." She replied and I shook my head. Bending down, I kissed her head then started to unpack my things.

"Ow!" I heard from the living room and ran out. "Camz?" I called, rushing up to the brunette on the couch. "Leg cramp." She said. "You're not in the water, so you don't need my saving." I replied. "But it hurts." She pouted. "Fine." I rolled my eyes and sat down on the floor. "My right leg." She said and I started massaging her right leg. "Better?" I asked after ten minutes of massaging. "You have to kiss it better." She said. "Camz, I'm not kissing your leg." I replied. "If you love me, you will do it." She said. "I hate you." I replied, kissing her leg. "I love you." She kissed my cheek and I got up, going back to the bedroom.

"It smells good in here." I said, walking into the kitchen to see my girlfriend cooking dinner. "Are you done unpacking?" She asked. "Yea." I replied, wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing her neck. "Ew, you smell, go take a shower and dinner should be ready." She said. "Okay." I replied, kissing her cheek then leaving to take a shower.

"Dinner looks amazing." I sang, entering the kitchen. "Thank you." Camila said and I sat down. She sat down opposite me then we started eating. "This is good Camz." I said. "Thanks." She replied.

---

[Valentine's Day]

I woke up early and made sure Camila was still asleep before getting up. I smiled at her peaceful sleeping state then went to the bathroom to freshen up before preparing for my Valentine's Day surprise for my girlfriend. I went to the kitchen and started preparing my ingredients for breakfast.

I finished cooking and plated everything as well. I brought it into the bedroom and Camila was still asleep. I set the tray of food aside then kissed her forehead. "Babe, wake up." I whispered. "Mmm..." She mumbled. "Wake up." I told her again. "I smell food." She said. "That's because there is food." I replied and that seemed to wake her up. She sat up and I brought the tray over, placing it on her lap. "Happy Valentine's Day babe." I said. "Aw, thank you so much, Happy Valentine's Day." She replied and kissed my cheek. "Eat it while it's hot." I said. "I want to take pictures, give me a second." She replied and grabbed her phone. She took a few pictures before opening up Snapchat and recording.

capture [camren]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara