fifteen.

lauren.

"Yes, mom, I've got everything. Flight is in three hours." I said, walking around the apartment and making sure I have everything packed. "Will I get to meet Camila, Mija?" She asked. "Yes, and Mrs Cabello as well, we're on the same flight together." I said. "Great mija, I'll let you prepare for your flight now, tell Camila that I can't wait to meet her." She replied. "Okay Mom, can't wait to see you. I love you." I said. "I love you too Mija." She replied and ended my phone.

To Camz:

You done packing?

From Camz:

Not really, still have a few things left though.

To Camz:

Is it okay if I come over? I just have two suitcases.

From Camz:

Go ahead, see you soon baby. And no flowers, I know you like to surprise me but not this time.

To Camz:

Alright ☹️

From Camz:

Stop being so cute.

To Camz:

Hehe 😁😁 love you

From Camz:

love you too 😘😘

I put my phone down and gathered my suitcase and bag for travel. I locked my door and waited for my Uber downstairs. "Hey Lo, leaving so soon?" Normani asked, stepping out of Dinah's car. "Yea. Camz wanted to go back home together." I said. "Alright, have fun in Miami." She replied, hugging me. "You're not going home for Thanksgiving?" I asked. "No, I'm going to Dinah's this time then going back for Christmas." She said. "Okay, have fun." I replied.

"Ralph!" I heard Dinah call from her car. "What?" I asked. "Hop in, to Mila's right?" She asked and I nodded, cancelling my Uber then dragging my suitcases to her car. I loaded the trunk and got in the passenger seat. "Thanks for the ride." I said. "It's nothing." Dinah replied, waving her girlfriend goodbye then reversing out of the parking lot. "Do you want to pick up anything?" She asked. "No, Camz won't let me buy her flowers." I pouted and she laughed. "Well, she'll still like it if you bought them." She said. "Maybe I'll just buy one." I replied. "I'll drive by the florist." She took a turn to the florist nearby.

---

"Where're the flowers?" Camila asked as she opened the door for me. "I didn't get flowers." I said, bringing my suitcases into the apartment. "Just give it." She replied and I pulled out a single white rose I had slot into my back pocket. "That's cute." She said, kissing me. "Where's your mom?" I asked. "In the bedroom, still packing." She said. "Alright." I replied, kissing her again and sitting down on the couch. "Mom! Lauren's here!" Camila yelled, going to her room.

"Lo, can you help me?" She asked. "Of course." I replied, getting up from the couch and following her to the bedroom to see a giant mess on her bed. "Geez, what are you packing? It's just for a month and a half and there's no snow." I asked. "Shut up, I need to look cute in Miami." She replied. "You need to look cute? For who?" I asked. "For you of course." She said. "No thanks, you're not wearing a bikini to the beach." I replied. "Then how am I going to show my body off to you?" She asked. "You don't, you'll only show it when I fuck you like this." I said, thrusting my hips into her butt. "Woah, woah, woah, my mom is in the next room, keep your voice down." She replied and I laughed, kissing her cheek.