twenty-six.

(A/N: short chapter sorry but thanks for reading!)

lauren.

[one month later.]

Camila got busier as the time passed. So to cope with that I decided to take up more projects to distract myself.

"Hey Lo." Normani called and I looked up from the computer screen. "Wanna get dinner with Dinah and I?" She asked. "I'm good, I don't want to third wheel, you guys." I said. "You can ask Mila to join." She replied. "Camz is busy." I told her, looking back at my computer. "Alright then. Remember to eat." She said. "Okay, bye." I replied and she left.

I sighed and leaned back, pulling out my phone and scrolling through for any messages from Camila. There were none so I opened up my Snapchat and Camila had posted something on her story from an hour ago. I opened it and it was her singing in the studio. I smiled slightly then opened up Instagram. I looked at the responses on my latest post which was a picture of Camila and I, laughing about something and Dinah just so happened to take a picture.

 I looked at the responses on my latest post which was a picture of Camila and I, laughing about something and Dinah just so happened to take a picture

I missed the us back then...

I placed my phone down and continued to work. "Hey, Lauren." Ally said, walking up to my desk. "Hi, heading home?" I asked, looking at her bag that hung on her shoulder. "Yea, you?" She asked. "No, I have work to do." I replied. "Alright, see you tomorrow." She smiled. I smiled back and said goodbye. "We should grab a cup of coffee sometime." She said. "Yea, we should." I replied then she left.

I decided to pack up at 10 pm then got in an Uber to bring me home. I reached home and the lights were off, I turned the lights on and headed to the bedroom to check if Camila was in there.

Empty bed...

I sighed and went to the bathroom to freshen up. Once I was comfortable in a loose T-Shirt and my boxers, I grabbed my laptop and laid down on the bed, doing more work to let the time pass by quicker.

After a while, I heard the front door close which meant Camila was home. "Hey." She said, walking into the room. "Hey." I replied, glancing up at her then back down at my laptop. I felt her staring at me then looked up to meet her eyes. We stared at each other for a while until she made a move to close my laptop and smash our lips together. I don't feel anything. I reciprocated and brought my hands to her waist, slipping my hand under her shirt. She then pulled away and took off her shirt then her pants before tugging on mine. I sat up and took off my shirt as well and placing my laptop aside before it falls off the bed.

She seemed to have skipped the foreplay and was quick to remove her undergarments before tugging down my boxers. She stroked my member a few times then straddled my legs and sank onto my length. "Fuck..." I moaned as she slowly rolled her hips on top of me. She leaned forward and connected our lips while moving her hips and I started thrusting up into her. "Fuck, faster..." She moaned into my mouth and I did as she told, planting my feet flat against the mattress and thrusting faster into her.

"Oh my god... Lauren..." She moaned, her nails digging into my shoulder. "Camz, holy shit." I groaned, holding onto her waist tightly. "I'm coming!" She warned and I went faster, trying to chase my orgasm as well. "Fuck!" She moaned and her walls clamped down on me as more heat surrounded my dick and it brought me to my high as well.

Moments later after our breathing started to slow down, she got off me and laid down beside me. "I love you." She said, slipping underneath the covers. "Love you too." I mumbled half-heartedly and turned off the bedside lamp and falling asleep.

---

hey, thank you so much for the 5K reads, thanks for taking the time out to read my story :) sorry for the short chapter but I promise I'll be back with a longer chapter.

credits to manipsquad on instagram and twitter for the manip btw.

also,

the girls look so fucking beautiful 😫😫💦💦👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻😍

have a good day!