thirty three.

camila.

"Hey nugget, I can't wait to meet you." I heard murmuring as I woke up. "I promise that your mom and I are going to love you unconditionally no matter who you are." I looked down and Lauren was under the sheets, head near my stomach, talking to the baby which make my heart melt. "And I'm going to be the cool mom." I heard Lauren say and I pulled off the sheets.

"Who said you'll be the cool mom?" I asked. "I'll bring the kid out and teach them to take photos." She said. "I'll bring the baby to my concerts in the future." I argued back. "Fuck, true. I'm still the cool mom, you're the interesting mom." She said, kissing my belly then crawling up and lying down beside me. We stared at each other and I noticed Lauren's pupils dilating.

The pupil can expand as much as 55% when you look at something you love.

I hope her eyes means that.

"So erm... I know it's not really very appropriate to ask you this when we're naked, go out with me?" She asked and I laughed. "Yes, Lauren. I'll go out with you." I replied, grabbing her hand. She leaned forward and connected our lips together.

"Whose dog is this?" I heard Dinah from the living room. "Fuck!" I cursed, scrambling to get out of bed. I threw on my clothes and went to the living room. "Dinah, what are you doing here?" I asked, picking up Leo who was previously clawing my leg. "I brought dinner, whose dog is that?" She asked, placing a bag of takeout on the coffee table. "Lauren's." I replied. "Where is she?" She asked. "In the bathroom." I answered and just as I said that Lauren walked out fully clothed. "Hey Dinah." Lauren said, taking Leo from me.

"Oh my god." Dinah said.

"What?" I asked.

"You two totally fucked."

"What do you mean?"

"Your hair, Lauren has that freshly fucked look."

"Wait, what freshly fucked look?" Lauren asked. "The satisfaction on your face." She replied. "I don't have a freshly fucked face." Lauren mumbled, looking down at Leo. "You so do." Dinah replied. "Anyways, what's for dinner?" I asked, changing the subject about my best friend figuring out that Lauren and I had slept together. "I bought Chinese food." Dinah said and I grabbed one of the boxes and opening it. I pulled out a spring roll and started eating it.

I sat down on the couch as I watched Lauren and Dinah interact with the puppy and smiled. It's like everything is back to normal now. I made eye contact with Lauren and I smiled at her. She smiled back and Leo ran towards me. "Hi baby." I said in a baby voice and finished my spring roll before picking him up, cradling him. "I see, getting some practice with a dog before a baby." Dinah said. "Shut up." I replied. "I find it really cute." Lauren said, sitting beside me and I smiled. "Oh, so whatever Lauren says sounds nice then when I say the same thing you shut me up?" Dinah asked. "Yes DJ, deal with it." I replied.

"I can't deal with your shit, I'm getting some water." She said, walking to the kitchen. Lauren reached over and rubbed Leo's belly which caused the dog to squirm around and I laughed. Lauren leaned over and kissed my cheek then I started blushing. "You're pretty." She said. "Thanks." I blushed harder and bit my lip. "Don't do that." She said. "Do what?" I asked. "Bite your lip, it makes me want to carry you back into the bedroom." She ran her hand up my thigh. "After Dinah leaves." I replied, taking Lauren's hand off.

Dinah came back with a glass of water in hand which was cold. "Where did you get that?" I asked. "There was a flask in the fridge." She replied, sipping from her glass.

"Dinah, that's my water!"

"It's just water Chancho, chill the fuck out."

"It's the special water Lauren made for me." I whined.

"I can make more for you." Lauren said. "Yea Walz, I just had a small glass." Dinah finished the glass and tears started stinging my eyes. "Hey, I'll bring more of the water tomorrow, don't cry." Lauren said. "It's not that, you put in the time and effort to make it." I replied, sniffling. "Camz, it's fine, it was pretty simple and didn't take much time. Tell you what, I'll teach you how to make it next time." She said. "Really?" I asked and she nodded.

"I'm sorry." I said, wiping my tears. "Why are you apologising?" She asked. "For crying over a glass of water, it's so stupid." I replied. "That's pregnancy babe, don't worry about it, I can deal with it." She smiled, wrapping her arm around my shoulder and kissing my temple. "Even if I get extremely cranky and throw a temper?" I asked. "I'll let you hit me if you want to." She replied. "Stop it." I smiled, hiding my face in her neck. "Stop what?" She asked. "Being cute and shit, I'm going to cry again." I replied and she chuckled.

"Are you guys done with your lovey dovey crap?" Dinah asked. "Shut up Dinah." I replied. "Okay, chill, I'm sorry." She threw her hands in defence. "It's fine Dinah, I'm kidding." I laughed. Leo started whimpering and I looked at him. "You okay buddy?" I asked and he started licking my face. "Hey, get off my woman. Only I get to kiss her." Lauren said, grabbing Leo from me. "Your woman?" I asked. "Yea, my woman." She replied and I smiled. "Can I please get my dinner down before I throw up?" Dinah asked. "No." I replied, snuggling up against Lauren.

---

lmao the girls finally tweeted about 7/27 but there's photos about them filming a music video on 7/27 🤔🤔

have a nice day.