twenty-five.

lauren.

"Yo, Dinah told me about last Friday, is Camren okay?" Normani asked when she came in for work. "We are fine, just a hiccup." I replied, looking up at her for a moment then looking back at my computer. "Dinah might be still mad at you though." She said, rolling over her chair to sit beside me. "I know." I replied. "She's worried about the both of you, you know? Ever since that record deal and seeing Mila busy herself at the studio." She said. "Don't worry Mani, we can handle this." I sighed, looking at her. "I know. But don't keep your feelings bottled up, okay? You can always tell me." She said and I nodding, giving her a small smile. She smiled back and went back to her table.

I continued working until I felt my headphones were taken off my head. "What Mani?" I asked, looking up and it was Camila. "Oh, hey babe, what are you doing here?" I asked, grabbing her hands. "I brought lunch, I texted you but you didn't answer." She said and I looked at my phone to see the messages. "I'm sorry, I was busy with work." I replied. "I can tell, take a break?" She asked, holding up the bag of takeout. I nodded and grabbed Normani's chair for her to sit.

"So how's work?" I asked. "Good, wrote another song today." She said. "That's good." I replied. "What about you?" She asked. "Just did lots of editing." I replied and she nodded, eating her food. We continued making small talk while eating then I continued to work since I finished eating first. "Oh wait." I said and she looked at me confused. I leaned forward and kissed her lips. She smiled and I smiled back, going back to do my work.

"Hey Camila, can I have my chair back?" Normani returned from lunch. Camila got up and looked around for another chair. I grabbed her waist and pulled her onto my lap. I sneaked my arms around her to reach my computer and continued with my work. Camila was on her phone and humming an unfamiliar tune. "New song?" I asked. "Possibly." She replied, leaning against me and I kissed her shoulder.

"I need to go back to the studio now, walk me to the car?" She asked. "Sure." I replied and she got off my lap. I got up then we walked down to the carpark. She unlocked the car door and turned around, facing me. She pressed her lips to mine and I grabbed her waist, pulling her closer. I pulled away and started kissing her neck, pinning her against the car. "In the car." She panted and I opened the back door of the car and she climbed in. I followed behind and she straddled my waist, connecting our lips. I placed my hands on her butt and gave it a squeeze. She moaned into my mouth and started grinding against me.

"Fuck..." I moaned, tossing my head back and she started kissing my neck. I unbuttoned her shirt so it won't wrinkle and it revealed her bra-cladded breast. "White is such a beautiful colour on you." I said, cupping her breast in my hands. She pulled away and stared at me while her hand moved down from my chest to my crotch as she massaged the bulge in her hand. "Shit..." I moaned, squeezing her breast again then moving my hands back to her ass.

She kept rubbing me over my jeans till I felt that I was close. "Baby, wait." I said and she quickly pulled her hand away which reminded me of Friday. "I'm close and I can't come in my pants." I explained, undoing my belt and a wash of relief flooded her face as she took my hands off to continue undoing my pants. I lifted up my hips so she could pull it down further along with my boxers then she wrapped her hand around my member. She gave it a squeeze and I bucked into her hand subconsciously. She got off my lap and sat down beside me then leaned down to wrap her lips around the head. "Fuck..." I moaned, running my hand through her hair.

She quickly swallowed the rest of my length and I breathed out heavily, feeling the warmth around me. "I'm going to move now." I informed her and slowly thrust into her mouth. "You feel so good." I groaned, picked up the pace slightly. "Fuck, I'm coming, Camz...Fuck!" I moaned and came inside her mouth. She pulled away and I watched her swallow. "Holy shit, come here." I said and she straddled my waist again. "I love this outfit on you, makes you look like a school girl." I said, unzipping her skirt. "Schoolgirl huh? Is that your secret kink?" She asked, getting off to remove her skirt and I blushed. "No, I'm just saying that." I replied.