forty two.

[three months later.]

lauren.

Camila wanted to move back to Miami to give birth so we did. My boss had transferred me to the affiliated company they had in Miami and Camila and I rented a beautiful house that was locating in between our parents' houses.

"Camz?" I called, walking out to the backyard to see my girlfriend doing yoga. "Yea?" She asked. "I brought you some water." I said, placing a glass of water down on the seat of the lounger. "Thank you." She replied. "I'm going to cook lunch, do you want anything particular?" I asked, staring at her ass when she bent over.

"Lo?"

"Lo?"

"Lauren!" Camila called and I snapped out of my thoughts. "What?" I asked. "I said I didn't mind anything for lunch." She said. "Oh, alright." I replied and continued staring. "Babe?" She called again. "Hm?" I asked. "Lunch isn't going to make itself." She said. "Okay." I replied and went back into the house.

I finished cooking lunch and Camila was done with her yoga. "Is lunch ready?" She asked. "Yea." I replied, serving lunch. "Smells great." She said, sitting down on the kitchen stool. I looked at her and noticed the bead of sweat rolling down from her neck and disappearing into her cleavage. "Are you okay Lo?" Camila asked. "Yea, I'm fine." I replied, eating my lunch. "You've been distracted lately." She said. "I'm not." I denied and she smirked.

We finished lunch and cuddled on the couch as we binged watched some TV series. As the episodes went by, I could feel Camila pressing herself further into me, especially her ass. "Camz..." I said, trying to distract myself from getting hard. "What?" She asked, pretending to be oblivious to what she was doing to me. "You know what." I replied. She grabbed my hands that were on her hips then placed them on her breast. I squeezed them in my hands and she let out a soft moan.

I started leaving small kisses down her neck as I fondled her breast in my hands. "Lauren..." She moaned. "You're so beautiful baby." I said, pushing up her bra and rolling her nipples between my fingers. I pulled down her yoga pants along with her underwear. "Ride me baby." I said and she got up, taking off her bra. I quickly took off my pants and boxers and she straddled my waist. She lined herself with my member and slowly sank down. "Fuck..." I moaned, leaning back on the arm of the couch and she started rocking her hips. I slowly thrusted to meet her rhythm. "Lauren!" She moaned and I reached over, rubbing her clit. "Fuck!" She moaned.

I started thrusting faster and Camila grabbed the cushion of the couch to support herself. "Oh god!" She moaned. "Come for me baby." I panted as I felt her walls around me get tighter. "Lauren!" She moaned and came. I quickly thrusting into her and exploded inside her. "Oh Camz..." I moaned. I pulled out of her and helped her to lie back on the couch. I took off my shirt because the room got really hot then leaned back against the couch.

Leo started barking from the backyard and I got up, putting my boxers back on then going to check on him. "Leo, what are you doing baby?" I asked and he was growling at a squirrel on a fence. "Leo! That's just a squirrel." I said. He glanced at me for a second then looked back at the squirrel. "Go for it baby." I encouraged. He started running towards the fence and the squirrel ran off into a tree. I laughed at the scene and he ran towards me. "Better luck next time baby." I said, picking him up. "What was he doing?" Camila asked. "Trying to catch a squirrel, he failed." I said, placing him on the floor and he ran to Camila. "It's okay baby, you can try again." She rubbing Leo's belly.

My phone started ringing and I looked at the caller ID to see it's my mother so I picked up.

"Hi mom."

"Hello mija, how are you?"

"I'm good, what about you?"

"I'm good as well. I'm calling to ask you and Camila if you want to come over for dinner tonight."