eighteen.

camila.

"Mija! Lauren is here!" My mom called. "I'm in my room!" I yelled. A few moments later, the door opened and my girlfriend stepped in. "Hi." I smiled. "Hey." She smiled back, walking towards me and greeting me with a kiss. "What are you doing right now?" She asked, sitting on the bed. "Just answering emails, why?" I asked, looking up at her for a moment then back to the laptop. "Well, you're not going to do that." She closed my laptop shut and took it away. "Then how am I going to do my work?" I asked, confused about what my girlfriend was doing. "You don't, I managed to convince Dinah to take care of work and we're going to go on a road trip." She explained.

"We can plan that later on, don't trouble Dinah, I can settle my work." I said, reaching out to grab my laptop but she leaned back so I couldn't take it. "No, we're going now. So pack your bags for a week, we're headed to Marianna." She got up and placed my laptop aside. "Now?" I asked. "Yea. Don't worry, I asked your parents and Sofi and they don't mind. Now, hurry up and pack your bags." She stood up and opened my closet.

I got up from the bed and kissed her cheek. "You're the best girlfriend ever, I love you." I said. "I love you too." She replied, kissing me. I walked over to the closet and picked out all the clothes for the road trip. "Make sure to bring your bathing suit, we're going to get wet." She pushed my suitcases to me. "What kind of wet?" I asked suggestively. "All kinds of wet." She lowered her voice to a husky tone and her voice sent shivers down my spine in a good way. "Okay..." I mumbled, feeling flustered and continued packing.

I went to the bathroom to grab my makeup bag and Lauren stopped me. "No makeup for this road trip, please?" She asked. "Just mascara, concealer and lip gloss?" I tried to bargain. "Nope, you'll only get to bring chapstick." She said. "Fine." I replied and she smiled. I kissed her then sat down on the floor and packed. "I'll help." She volunteered and sat down beside me, grabbing my clothes and folding them.

I finished packing and got changed for the seven-hour car journey. "Bye Kaki! Have fun with Lauren!" Sofi said. "Bye Sof, be good for Mama and Papa okay?" I asked, hugging her. "I will." She replied. "You two drive safely okay?" My dad asked. "We will." I replied. "Lauren, take care of my baby, alright?" He asked my girlfriend. "Of course I will." Lauren reassured, grabbing my hand. "Have fun, stay safe." My mom smiled. We said goodbye and loaded up the trunk of Lauren's all-terrain car. "I really like your car." I said. "Thanks." She replied, opening the door for me. I climbed into the car and watched her walk over to the driver seat. "You ready? We'll head to the gas station to get snacks first." She said. "Yea." I replied, getting comfortable in the seat. She smiled at me then started the car.

I pulled out my phone and opened up Snapchat. "Guys, my girlfriend surprised me with a road trip. I love you, babe." I said. "I love you too." Lauren replied and I smiled, ending the video. I posted it then put my phone aside. I leaned over and kissed her cheek then sat back down. "Are you driving all the way? Or do you need me to take over later on?" I asked. "I'll see how far I can go." She said. "Okay." I replied.

---

"Camz." Lauren called. "Hmm?" I mumbled. "Wake up sleepy head." She giggled and I opened my eyes, looking around, the sun was rising. "Hi." She smiled. "Where are we?" I asked. "We're here, let's go." She said and I got out of the car. "Where is this place?" I asked, looking around. "I rented a cabin by the lake." She said. "A cheap hotel would've been fine." I replied, taking my suitcase that she unloaded. "This trip is about you, so stop worrying, I'll take care of you." She kissed the side of my head and grabbed my suitcase. My heart fluttered at her gesture and smiled. I followed her into the cabin and my jaw dropped at how beautiful the place was. "Looking at your reaction, I'm guessing that you like it." She said, wrapping her arms around me. "Lauren, this is too much." I replied. "It's not like I said, I'm going to take care of you for this trip, so let me do my job." She squeezed my shoulders. "I love you." I said. "I love you too, we're going to head out to get groceries but I want to take a nap first." She replied. "You should, you've been driving all night." I said, following her to the bedroom. "Holy shit, the view is beautiful." She pulled out her camera. "Yea, it's really pretty." I said. "You know what's more beautiful?" She asked. "What?" I blushed. "The interior of the cabin." She said and took pictures of the room. "You suck." I replied, lying down on the bed. She laughed and pointed her camera at me, taking more photos.

capture [camren]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara