thirty six.

lauren.

I woke up and Camila wasn't beside me. I sat up and looked around. "Camz?" I called. "I'm here." Camila walked out of the bathroom and sat down on the bed. "You good?" I asked, brushing a strand of hair out of her face. "Yea." She smiled and I kissed her forehead. "What time is it?" I asked. "6:45 pm." She replied. "Let's go get dinner." I said. "Okay, where are we going?" She asked. "To a restaurant nearby, get dressed." I replied and she got up.

"You look so fucking beautiful

"You look so fucking beautiful." I said, staring at my girlfriend. "You look hot. I love it when you wear leather." She replied and I smiled, squeezing her butt before grabbing Leo's leash. "You're bringing Leo?" She asked. "Yea, there's a dog friendly restaurant nearby." I replied and she nodded.

"Hey Leo, do you want to go on a walk?" I asked and it caught his attention. "Let's go baby." I said, hooking his leash onto his collar and standing up. We left the house and walked down the street to the restaurant.

"This place is nice." Camila said as I pulled the chair out for her. "My date is nicer." I replied, kissing her cheek before she sat down. "You're cute." She smiled and I smiled back then sat down opposite her with Leo sitting on the floor, licking a bowl of water.

We quickly ordered our food and I fed Leo with the dry dog food I packed. "How is your schedule looking like when we get back?" I asked. "Pretty clear, I have an appointment on Wednesday, you coming?" She asked. "Yea, of course I'm going." I replied. "You're so amazing." She smiled, resting her head on her hand. "You too." I said, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "Miss, your food." The waiter walked up to our table, breaking the moment we were having.

"Serve it to the beautiful lady in front of me please." I said and Camila blushed. The waiter offered a smile and served our food then left. "He gave me your food, you idiot." She laughed. "Maybe because you're too pretty." I said, swapping our plates. "So you want other people to look at me?" She asked. "You're model, people are bound to look at you." I replied. "Not the jealous type?" She asked. "If you flirt with them then I'll get pissed." I said. "I won't, don't worry." She replied, eating her food.