eight.

camila.

I woke up with a pounding headache and an unfamiliar ache between my legs. I looked beside me and Lauren was still asleep with her arms wrapped around me. I tried to recall last night and only remembered the second shot Dinah made me take. I felt Lauren shift then a kiss on the back of my neck. "Morning." She groaned. "Morning, did we do things last night?" I asked. "I told you, you won't remember." She said. "Oh, so we did." I replied, finally able to recall things.

"I'm sorry." She apologised. "It's alright, I remember now." I smiled at the memory. "Did I do good?" She asked. "Amazing, what about me?" I asked. "Amazing too." She replied, pulling the sheets up and covering both our bodies. I closed my eyes and fell back asleep.

I woke up again and my aches are still there. "Hi, baby." Lauren said, picking up two pills and a glass of water from the bedside table. "Thanks." I replied, sitting up and taking the pills. She kissed my forehead and laid down beside me. "You're still naked." I said. "It's my apartment." She replied and I chuckled. "Should we get something to eat?" I asked. "I can cook something, I'll check the pantry." She said, getting out of bed and putting on a pair of boxer briefs on the floor from last night and a t-shirt. I decided to get up and put on one of Lauren's big flannels that reaches down to my thighs. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and remove the makeup from last night before joining Lauren. "I found this pancake mix but it will take awhile to cook, is that okay?" She asked. "Yea, it's fine." I replied, grabbing a glass of water for myself.

"Here you go." Lauren said, serving two stacks of pancakes. One looked sort of regular then the other plate was just burnt. "You're not eating those." I replied. "I'll just cut off the burnt part." She said, sitting beside me. "Take some of mine, these are too burnt to be consumed." I replied. "It's fine Camz." She said. "I'm not taking a no, you will throw those pancakes out and take half of mine." I ordered, taking the knife and fork from her hand. "Fine." She gave in and took the plate to the kitchen.

She came back out and sat down beside me. "Feed me." She said and I cut a piece of the pancake, drowning it in maple syrup then bringing it to her mouth. "How did you burn half of the pancakes?" I asked as she chewed on the pancake. "You don't know how distracting your legs are." She mumbled. "What?" I asked. "Nothing." She replied and I smirked.

We finished up breakfast and decided to stay in. I sat on the very end of the couch and kicked my legs up onto Lauren's lap. She ran her hands along my legs, making me squirm. "Stop it." I said and she smiled, moving her hand to my inner thigh.

"Laureeeeeeen."

"What?"

"Stop it, I'm sore...down there."

"You okay? Did I go too hard on you?" She asked. "No, you're just big." I said and she blushed. "Am I that big?" She asked. "Yup." I replied, blushing as well, thinking about last night. "Wait, are you not wearing anything underneath this?" She asked, lifting up the flannel and her eyes widen. The doorbell rang and Lauren pulled down the flannel immediately. "Erm...I'll get the door." She said, getting up. I let out a laugh at her blushing state and she flipped me off.

She opened the door and Dinah and Normani was there. "Hey, guys." I greeted, pulling down the flannel to make sure no one could see what was underneath it. "Hey, Chancho." Dinah groaned, sitting down on the couch beside me. "You look like shit." I said, sitting up. "You looked like you had fun last night." She smirked, making me blush. "How big is she?" She whispered. "Very." I whispered back. "What are you talking about?" Lauren asked, sitting on the arm of the couch so Normani could sit beside Dinah. "Just how big you are." I said and she blushed. "You don't need to tell the whole world." She blushed, kissing the top of my head.