eleven.

lauren.

"Hey, Laur, you feeling better?" Normani asked. "Yea, I still have a bit of a cold but I'm good." I replied and she nodded. My phone went off and it was a message from Camila.

From Camz:

Make sure to drink the vitamin water I got you.

To Camz:

Yes, mom, I know.

From Camz:

And you don't have to bring me lunch today.

To Camz:

But I want to. ☹️

From Camz:

How about I bring lunch to you??

To Camz:

That sounds good. ☺️☺️

From Camz:

Okay then, I'll see you at lunch. Love you 😘😘

To Camz:

I love you too ❤️

I placed my phone down and continued with my work. I picked up the vitamin water and took a few gulps of it then placed it down beside my laptop and continued working. "Hey, Lauren." Lucy called, walking to my desk. "Lucy, hi, how are you?" I asked. "I'm good, what about you?" She asked, leaning against my desk. "I'm good, kind of sick still but good." I smiled. "That must be why you weren't here for the past 2 days." She said and I nodded. "Get well soon then." She said. "Thank you." I replied and she walked away.

"Are you that blind?" Normani asked. "What?" I asked. "She obviously likes you." She replied. "Who?" I asked. "Lucy." She whispered. "I don't think she does, anyways I have Camz." I said. "Alright then." She replied, going back to her work.

---

I felt my headphone being taken off me and before I could protest, a pair of hands covered my eyes. "Guess who." The person said in a deep voice and I laughed. "Don't laugh, guess who." The person said. "Austin? Is that you?" I asked. "Rude, I hate you." Camila said, removing her hands from my eyes and grabbing Normani's chair that was vacant and sitting beside me. "I love you, hi." I said, opening my arms out for a hug. "You suck, eat your lunch." She pushed the bag of food at me. I pouted and grabbed her chair, rolling it beside me. "Give me a kiss." I said. "Fight me for it." She replied, rolling her chair away from me. I followed her on my chair and managed to grab the arm of the chair. "Lauren, that's cheating!" She said. "I don't care, you never told me about the rules." I replied, dragging her back to her original position.

I made sure I had a good grip on her chair then leaned in. She turned her head and my lips landed on her cheek. "You suck, give me a proper kiss." I said and she stuck her tongue out at me. "Okay then." I gave up and opened the bag, pulling out a box of takeout. I opened it and started digging in while Camila just watched me. "Why aren't you eating?" I asked, pulling out the other box from the bag. "You suck." She replied. "You didn't want to give  me a kiss so..." I shrugged my shoulder and continued eating. I heard her huff and started eating her lunch, making me laugh. "Alright, give me a kiss." I said. "You can kiss my ass first, Jauregui." She replied. "I hate you." I mumbled, eating my lunch.

"Hello lovebirds, Mila can I get my chair back?" Normani asked and Camila got up,  plopping onto my lap. "My lunch break is almost over." I said, kissing Camila's cheek. "I'll go then." She replied. "I'll walk you to your car." I said and she got off my lap, letting me stand up.