twenty-three.

(A/N: this entire chapter is just smut, it's like another filler chapter, i didn't know how to continue but enjoy!)

lauren.

"Fuck...Camz..." I moaned, looking down at the mop of brunette hair. Camila looked up at me and pulled away from my member. "Fuck my mouth baby." She said as she stroked my cock. "O-Okay," I replied and she wrapped her lips around the head then taking the whole length in her mouth. I started thrusting my hips and heard a noise. I looked down and Camila wasn't making any noise then looked around for the source of the sound. "Babe, do you hear anything?" I asked but she didn't respond.

My eyes open and I felt a wave of pleasure surge through my body and looked down to see Camila deep throating me. "Holy shit..." I said. Am I still dreaming? Camila noticed and looked up. "Hey, baby." I managed to puzzle together what she was saying with her mouth occupied. "Hi..." I mumbled, running my hand through her hair. I looked around the bedroom to see if there was anything unfamiliar to try to see if it was a dream or not. I noticed the bear sat in the corner and remembered my dream didn't have it.

"Fuck Camz..." I moaned, slowly thrusting into her mouth. "I'm so close..." I warned. "Camz...Holy shit!" I moaned then came into her mouth. She continued sucking till I stopped coming then pulled away. "You seem a little out of it. Did I do something wrong?" She asked. "No, no, it was amazing, I just had a dream of you sucking me off then just got confused when I woke up." I explained. "Was that why you thrust out of the blue? I gaged accidentally and thought you might have been turned off by that." She asked. "Yea." I blushed.

"What other sexy dreams have you had?" She asked, straddling my waist and taking off her shirt. "Many..." I replied, running my hands down the side of her torso, watching her squirm. "Have you ever woke up with wet boxers after having one?" She asked, slipping her hands under my shirt and kissing my neck. "Maybe..." I moaned out as she cupped my breast. "Tell me about one." She said, nibbling my earlobe. "Well, it involves you." I replied, moving my hands to her ass and giving it a squeeze. "Of course it involves me unless you've been having wet dreams about Dinah or Normani." She said. "You'll never know." I replied and she pulled away. "I'm kidding, it has always involved you." I said, grabbing her waist. "Good." She pecked my lips and went back to nibbling on my earlobe and I placed my hands back on her ass.

"Did the dream involves the goods in your hands?" She asked. "My dreams always have your ass in them Camz, they are part of you." I squeezed her butt and she moaned into my ear while made my cock twitch. "But was my ass climax of the dream?" She asked. "No, the climax of the dream was when I came." I replied. "You know what I meant." She said. "It did." I replied. She sat up and tugged on my shirt. I sat up and took off my shirt while she removed her sweatpants. She went back to her position and grabbed my hands, placing them back on her butt. "Did your dream involved putting something in here?" She asked, guiding my hand to the puckered hole between her butt. "Yea..." I swallowed hard, replaying the dream in my head. "Let's recreate your wet dream baby and instead of coming in your boxers, you can come inside me." She said. "O-Okay." I replied. "And we can make the dream better with this." She grabbed a silicone toy and it looked really familiar. "Holy shit, it's so accurate." I said, grabbing it to get a closer look. Camila climbed off me and took the toy, placing it beside my erect penis. "They are the same." She said. "Holy shit." I replied.

"Now, guide me so we can recreate your dream." She said, straddling my waist again. I grabbed her waist and pinned her down. "It started here." I kissed her nose then connected our lips. I pulled away and started laying kisses down her collarbone. I pulled away and kissed her while my hands cupped her breast. "Lo..." She moaned into my mouth. I squeezed her breast and she moaned louder. I pulled away then climbed off the bed, leaving her confused. I grabbed her ankles and pulled her to the edge of the bed so her feet were on the floor. I got down on my knees and spread her legs.