thirty nine.

lauren.

"You nervous?" I asked Camila as we were in an Uber on our way to the Cabello household. "Kind of." She replied and I placed my arm around her shoulder and placed my hand on her belly. Camila is fourteen weeks into the pregnancy and she is showing a lot more than before. "It'll be fine." I said, kissing the side of her head.

The brakes suddenly slammed and I quickly held onto Camila then the seat in front to stop Camila from launching forward and injuring herself or the baby especially. "Hey, drive carefully next time. My girlfriend's pregnant." I scolded. "Sorry Miss, a car crossed my path without the turn signals on." The driver explain. "Alright, just be more careful next time." I replied and turned to my girlfriend. "You good?" I asked and she nodded. "Luckily you're wearing your seatbelt." I said, kissing her forehead. "You better put on yours as well." She replied and I buckled my seatbelt.

"I am so sorry about the incident earlier on Miss." The driver said as he helped to unload our suitcases from the trunk. "It's alright. Just be more careful." I replied and he closed his trunk and got in his car then drove off. I rated him four stars on the Uber then we brought our suitcases to the doorsteps of Camila's house.

I held Camila's hand tightly as she rang the doorbell and we waited. The door opened and Sinu was there. "Oh mi Dios, mija when did you decide to come back?" Sinu asked, pulling her daughter into a hug. "I wanted to surprise you Mama." Camila replied and I smiled. "Hi Sinu." I greeted. "Come here." She told me with her arms wide open and I hugged her as well. "Come in, I'll call your father." Sinu said and I let Camila walk in and I brought in the suitcases.

"Alejandro! Your daughter is here!" Sinu called as we sat down on the couch. Camila's dad walked down the stairs and saw us. "Mija!" He smiled and Camila got up to give him a hug. "How long will you girls be staying for?" He asked. "About a week or two." I answered. He pulled me into a hug and I smiled. "Thank you for taking care of her." He whispered in my ear before pulling away. I smiled at him then sat back down on the couch.

"I'll get y'all some water." Sinu said and left us alone with Camila's father. "So why did you girls come?" He asked. Camila looked over at me and I nodded for her to go on. "We have something to tell you." She said. "Let's wait for your mother to come back first." He replied, giving us, especially me, a weird look.

Sinu came back with four cups of coffee and set them on the table. "Thank you." I said and took a sip of the black liquid. I set my cup down and grabbed Camila's hand. "We have something to tell you." Camila said. "What is it?" Sinu asked. "I...erm..." She hesitated and I squeezed her hand. "Camila is pregnant." I broke the news and held her hand tightly, looking for her parents' reaction.

"Oh Karla..." Sinu sighed. "Who's the father? Does he know?" Alejandro asked. "Lauren's the other parent." Camila said. "That's impossible. Karla, be honest, I won't track him down or anything." He replied. "It's true. I have a condition where I have the male reproductive system but my fertile rate is so low that it was almost impossible to get anyone pregnant." I explained. "How long are you right now?" He asked. "About fourteen weeks now." Camila replied and we sat in silence for while.

"You got my daughter pregnant and broke up with her?" Alejandro raised his voice and Sinu reached out to calm him down. "I didn't know that time but when I found out I came back to support her then we got back together." I reasoned. He let out a sigh and leaned back on his chair. "What's going to happen to your music and modelling?" Sinu asked. "I'll finish the album during the pregnancy then start promoting it after giving birth." Camila replied. "Are you going to tell everyone about the kid?" She asked. "I still have to discuss it with Dinah and the label." Camila replied.

"Lauren?" Sinu called. "Yes?" I asked. "You won't abandon my daughter after she give birth?" She asked. "I won't. I promise to raise our child to be just like Camila. Kind and amazing." I said and Camila squeezed my hand. Sinu smiled and looked over at her husband, signalling him to speak. "If you hurt my daughter again, I will come over." Alejandro threatened. "I promise you I won't." I said seriously and he relaxed significantly.

"Where is Sofi?" Camila asked. "She's taking a nap upstairs." Sinu replied and she nodded. I took a sip of my coffee and Alejandro spoke. "Are you two staying here?" He asked. "We still have to break the news to my parents but we got a service apartment nearby." I said. "Why? You can stay here if you like." Sinu asked. "We didn't want to inconvenience you guys and I can take care of Camila." I said. "Stay for a night, please." She replied. "We can do that. I'll stay with my family then." I looked at Camila and she nodded in agreement.

"Kaki! Lauren!" We heard from behind and Sofi ran towards us. Sofi pulled Camila in a tight hug and I got worried. "Sofia, let your sister breathe a little." Sinu said and Sofi let go of her sister slightly. I sighed in relief and Sofi quickly jumped onto my lap. "Lauren!" She said and hugged me. "Hi Sofi! I missed you." I replied, smiling. "Did you bring Leo?" She asked. "As much as I wanted to, I didn't but next time." I said. "Alright, I missed you so much." She replied, hugging me again. I smiled and hugged her back then going back to Camila. 'Baby?' I mouthed. 'I'm fine.' Camila mouthed back and I nodded.

---

"Lauren! What a surprise!" My mom said, hugging me. "Hi." I giggled, hugging her back. "Oh Camila! Come here!" My mom said, pulling away from our hug to hug my girlfriend. "Come in girls." She said and I grabbed my suitcase and brought it in. Camila sat down on the couch, talking to my mother while I went upstairs to my room to keep my suitcase.

"Lauren! When did you arrive?" Taylor asked. "Not too long ago." I replied, hugging her. "Thank god you're back, Chris has been an ass." She said. "Where is he anyways?" I asked. "He went out with his friends." She replied and I nodded. "Camila is here as well." I said and she took off, rushing downstairs. I laughed and went downstairs to see my dad. "Dad!" I called, giving him a hug. "Hello baby girl, I'm so happy you're home." He said, kissing my head. "Me too." I replied.

We broke the news to them. They were slightly disappointed because we didn't practice safe sex but they were happy to know that they're getting a grandchild by next year. "So when are you going to pop the question?" Taylor asked. "W-What?" I blushed. "You know wife her?" She said. "Stop it Taylor." My mom replied. I looked over at Camila who had a slight blush on her face and I smiled, kissing her cheek. "Possibly." I whispered into her ear and she blushed harder.

---

ANGEL THE ALBUM I AM A MESS I WANT TO CRY I WANT TO DIE :) dinah swearing thooo 😫👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻💦

have a nice day!