forty five - final chapter.

camila.

I woke up with a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and I smiled. I wiggled out of her grip and sat up. I looked around and noticed the slight tent in the sheets. We didn't do anything last night because when I got out of the shower, she had fallen asleep. I pulled the sheets off and pulled down her boxer briefs. Her member sprung out and I wrapped my hand around the base, feeling it stiffen slightly under my touch. I wrapped my lips around the head and hollowed out my cheeks, sucking on her member. She shifted in her sleep and I looked up to see that she was still soundly asleep. I slowly took in more of her length, sucking harder as I go till my nose was pressed against her pelvis.

"Camz..." I heard her moan and looked up to see her staring at me with her chest heaving. "Fuck." She groaned, burying her hand into my hair. I slowly bopped my head up and down while my hand cupped her balls. "I'm close." She warned and I continued sucking. "I'm coming, Camz." She moaned and I tasted her, swallowing every bit. "Fuck, that was amazing." She said and I got off her, taking off my bottoms then straddled her waist. She grabbed my hips and guided me down onto her member. My eyes closed when I felt her stretch me out and she slipped her hands under my shirt, cupping my breast.

"Good morning." She said. "Good morning." I replied, rolling my hips. "You feel so good." She moaned, thrusting up into me. I placed my hands on her stomach to hold myself up as I started bouncing on her member. "I'm going to come." I moaned. "Come for me baby." She said, pinching my nipples and I came apart with her name rolling off my tongue. I got off her and wrapped my hand around her member, stroking it from head to base at a quick pace. "Camz..." She moaned as spurts of come shot out of her member and landed on her shirt.

I laid back down and she discarded her shirt, cuddling up against me. "I love you." She said. "I love you too." I replied, closing my eyes. "Hey Camz." She called as she slipped her hand under my shirt again, placing her hand on my breast. "Hmm?" I mumbled. "Marry me?" She asked. "Maybe." I chuckled, thinking it was a joke. "Is that a yes?" She asked. "Wait, you're being serious?" I asked, now fully awake and looking over at her. "Yea." She answered. "You've got to be more professional than that Jauregui. Post-sex with your hand up my shirt? Tsk." I teased, closing my eyes.

"Is that a yes or a no?" She asked, pulling her hand out of my shirt. "Keep it there." I mumbled and a warm hand returned to my breast. "I don't know, I'll sleep on the idea." I said. "Camzzz." She whined and I laughed. "I'll answer you when the baby wakes up." I said and she gave up on asking for an answer but instead chose to fall back asleep.

Screaming.

Crying.

Screaming and crying.

"Your turn." Lauren mumbled, pulling her hand out of my shirt and I sighed, getting up after just falling back asleep twenty minutes ago. I got up and put on Lauren's boxers then went to the nursery. "Cammie." I called, walking up to the crib and cradling my crying daughter in my arms. "Aw, baby, don't cry." I said, kissing her cheek and bringing her to the bedroom. "She's hungry." I told Lauren, passing Camden to her so I could take off my shirt. I laid down on my side and Lauren placed Camden down, so she could attach her lips to my nipple and feed herself.

"Camz." Lauren called and I looked up from looking at Camden to see a diamond ring in my girlfriend's hand. "Babe, I'm in the middle of breastfeeding." I said. "I know. I know I should've done this at a better timing but I can't wait any longer. Marry me Camz." She held my hand. I started to tear up and held my hand out. "Is that a yes?" She asked and I nodded. With shivering hands, she slipped the ring on my finger and leaned forward to kiss me. "I love you." She said. "I love you too." I replied.

"I'll cook breakfast!" She jumped out of bed and went to the bathroom. I chuckled and looked down at Camden. "Your mommy is adorable." I said, stroking her head.

"Banana." Camden said. "Good girl!" I replied, kissing the top of her head. "She was saying banana all day yesterday." Lauren said. "Cammie!" I placed kisses all over her face. I picked her up and went to the bedroom, leaving Lauren in the kitchen where she was eating her breakfast.

I placed Camden onto the bed and grabbed my purse. "I have a special job for you Cam Cam." I said, pulling out my phone and texting Dinah.

To DJ:

PLAN FAILED. SHE BEAT ME TO IT.

From DJ:

TOLD YOU TO DO IT WHILE YOU'RE ON YOUR KNEES, GIVING HER A BLOWJOB.

To DJ:

SHUT UP.

I kept my phone and pulled out a black velvet box. "Cammie, you're going to give this to your Mommy, okay?" I said, placing the box into her hand. She brought the box to her mouth and I quickly stopped her. "No, that's for Mommy." I said, carrying her out of the room and going back to the kitchen.

"Babe, Cammie wants to give you something." I said, placing Camden on the kitchen counter. "What is it?" Lauren asked, holding Camden. Camden held out the box and Lauren took it. "Thank you Cammie." She said, kissing the baby's head. She opened up the box and looked at me. "I was going to take you out for dinner, watch the sunset and pop the question. But someone decided to ask right after sex." I said and she blushed. "It's very beautiful." She replied.

I took the box from her, taking out the ring and holding out my hand. She placed her left hand on top of mine and I slipped the ring onto her ring finger. "I got this ring in LA." I said, staring at the diamond on her finger. She took a closer look and I looked at mine. "I love it." She smiled. "I love you." I said. "I love you too." She replied and I leaned forward, kissing her. "Cammie! Your Mommy and I are getting married!" I said, carrying the baby. "Banana." She mumbled and we laughed.

---

and that's it, the story has finally ended. thank you guys so much for reading, voting and leaving comments (especially comments, i love your comments lol). i've already planned out other stories (camren of course) so keep a lookout for those.

the next move is to fucking edit this god damn mess of a story. sorry that y'all had to read through the grammatical errors and typos. i might always add in small paragraphs here that i felt the need to add in so y'all can re-read this story if you want.

thank you guys so much for the reads!

have a nice day!