thirty five.

lauren.

"Camz! You ready to go?" I asked. "Yea! Give me a second." Camila replied. I waited by the door with Leo lying down on the floor, sleeping. Camila walked out of her bedroom with a big suitcase. "Camz, it's just for like a day and a half." I said. "I'm pregnant, go away." She replied. "Babe, being pregnant has nothing to do with a big suitcase." I said. "I need everything in my suitcase." She replied. "Yea, like what?" I asked. "Clothes, makeup." She said. "A week worth of clothes, I think." I replied. "I just want to look good." She said. "Baby, you already look good." I replied, kissing her head.

"I'm too lazy to unpack." She pouted. "It's alright, we don't have time anyways. Let's go." I grabbed her suitcase and passed her Leo's leash. I kissed her again then went down to the car. I loaded the trunk then got in the driver's seat. "Ride is about two hours so if you're tired, take a nap." I told Camila. "I will." She replied, plugging in the aux cord into her phone. "Can you show me some of your music?" I asked. "No." She replied.

"Why not?" I asked. "I don't want to." She blushed. "Just a sneak peek." I bargained. "I'll show you the single I'm going to put up first but it's not perfect yet." She said. "Okay." I smiled and a song started playing. I kept quiet as I listened to it with a smile on my face. The song ended and I looked at her. "What do you think?" She asked. "I'm so proud of you. It sounds so good." I replied. "Thanks babe." She smiled, kissing my cheek.

"Can you show me another one?" I asked. "I don't want to." She said. "Alright, but can you play the song again?" I asked. "Fine." She replied and played the song again.

"How many times do you want to listen to my song?" Camila asked as I asked her to play it for the fifth time. "If I could, all the way to Connecticut." I said. "No way. It's weird, I'm playing some Ed Sheeran." She replied and soft guitar started playing. As I drove, I started humming Camila's song and it got her attention. "Baby, stop." She said. "I like you music, it's stuck in my head." I replied. "It's embarrassing." She said. "No, it's not. You have to be proud of what you have created." I replied, placing my hand on her knee and she smiled.

"I'm hungry." She mumbled. "Good thing I packed some food for you, it's in the green grocery bag." I said and she reached behind to take the bag. "Aw, you're so sweet Lo." She opened the box to see a bunch of berries and other fruits. "I know." I replied and received a blueberry to the face. "Hey! Abuse!" I said, picking the blueberry from my lap and eating it. "Cocky bitch." She replied and I laughed.

We were at a red light and I leaned over to kiss her. "What was that for?" She asked as she got caught off guard. "Nothing, you're beautiful." I replied and she smiled. "Thanks, you're beautiful too." She said, kissing me and the light turned green so I revert my attention back onto the road.

"Quick question." I said. "Yea?" She replied, asking me to continue. "Who else knows about the baby?" I asked. "Just you, Dinah and Normani." She answered. "Do you plan on tell your parents soon?" I asked. "I don't know, but I know that I don't want to tell them without you." She said. "Do they know we're dating again?" I asked. "Yea, my dad is kind of not happy about it." She replied. "Why?" I asked. "Well, he's just protective and he knew how sad I was when we broke up..." She said. "Oh." I replied.

"Can we just wait till he isn't on crazy dad mode before telling him? I don't need him to come hunt you down when we tell him the news." She asked. "Of course." I replied and we fell into silence with music playing. "Will your parents think weirdly off me when we tell them?" I asked. "What do you mean?" She asked. "We have to tell them about my condition. They'll think it's weird that you suddenly got pregnant or even worse when they assumed you got pregnant from some guy." I explained.

"Do you want to tell them?" She asked. "Yea, let's just say that you're not pregnant now, what happens when we decide to have kids in the future?" I asked. "You want us to have kids?" She asked. "Yea, maybe." I blushed and she smiled. "Well, they will understand but I don't know about them knowing you defiled their baby girl." She said. "They let me bring you to a cabin in the woods, they probably know we did things." I replied. "Yea, what kind of things?" She asked, seductively. "I'm driving Camz." I said. "Remember that date we went on?" She asked. "We went on many dates." I gulped. "You know, the one where we went to the movies." She reached over and placed her hand on my thigh.