epilogue.

lauren.

"This one." Camila said, pointing to the photo of Camden petting Leo at our wedding ceremony. "You sure?" I asked. "Yes." She answered. "You really want a photo of our children, blown up, framed and hung above our bed, for the rest of our lives?" I asked again. "Why not?" She asked. "If you really want it, I'll ask Mani to start printing." I replied.

---

It's been a year since Camila and I got engaged. We had to put off the wedding for so long because Bruno Mars had asked her to join him on tour and she couldn't say no to that opportunity of a lifetime. She came back, her album dropped and it was a hit so she spent a month, traveling to promote the album. Dinah voluntarily offered to plan our wedding but we said no because it's Dinah, who knows what she'll do. But everything has led up to this one moment. The wedding day has arrived. We decided to have the wedding back in Miami, by the beach and rented beach houses for us and our bridesmaids to stay at.

In ten minutes, I'm about to get married. Standing by the altar, the wedding has begun. Music playing as our maid of honor and bridesmaids walk down the isle and to their positions. The music changed and my heart started pounding out of my chest. Everyone rose to their feet to watch my bride walk down the isle and it made me much more nervous. Normani placed her hand on my shoulder, giving it a reassuring squeeze and a smile. I smiled back and look at the start of the isle.

My mother and daughter walked down the isle hand in hand with Leo, walking along side them. Camden was the flower girl but she was too distracted by the dog and just left a path of flower petals which made me laugh at the sight. The next moment, Alejandro appeared and there she was, my bride with her arm linked with her father's in all her beauty. I smiled, staring at her. She had the same smile on her face and we kept our eye contact till she accidentally tripped over her feet. I reached out and caught her. "Oh Camz, of all days." I laughed.

She let go of her father's arm and I placed my hand on his shoulder. "Thank you." I said. "Take good care of her." He replied and I nodded, turning back to Camila.

"Hi."

"Hi." She giggled.

"You look gorgeous." I complimented, taking all of her in. "You look very beautiful as well." She replied and I smiled. "Are you two ready to begin?" Ally asked, holding up her bible and we nodded. "Thank you all for being here today, witnessing the love Camila and Lauren have..." The words got blocked out as I looked at Camila, smiling and holding her hands.

"Who would like to start with the vows?" Ally asked. "You go first." Camila said, bitting her bottom lip and my heart melted at how adorable and hot she looks. "Okay." I smiled. "Lauren, take the ring and place it on Camila's finger." Ally said. Normani handed me the wedding band and I took it, slipping it onto Camila's ring finger, joining her engagement ring. "And repeat after me." Ally instructed.

"I, Lauren,"

"I, Lauren,"

"take you, Camila,"

"take you, Camila,"

"to be my wife,"

"to be my wife,"

"to ensure the Camren ship doesn't sink- Dinah did you swap out the vows?" Ally asked and I looked behind Camila where the Polynesian was standing. "I don't know what you're saying." She denied and everyone started laughing. "Give me the vows." Ally said and Dinah pulled out a piece of paper. Ally snatched it from her and opened it. "Let's continue." She said.