six.

camila.

I woke up colder than usual and remembered I was naked from last night's event which made me smile. I turned my body over and the other side of the bed was empty. I sat up and looked around to see Lauren's jeans on the floor. I got out of bed and slipped on a thick bathrobe then went out to the living room. The smell of pancakes was coming from the kitchen and I followed the aroma to see Lauren in a sweatshirt and her black boxer briefs. I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Morning." She said. "Morning, pancakes?" I asked. "Yea." She replied and I stood behind her, taking in the contact we are having. "I just started not too long ago so you can just go back to bed or something, I'll wake you up for breakfast." She said. "Okay." I replied, kissing her cheek before going back to my bedroom. I laid down on the bed and went back to sleep.

"Camz..."

"Camzi..."

"Camz, wake up."

I felt kisses on my face and I started giggling. "There we go, wake up, breakfast is ready." Lauren said and I sat up. She picked up a tray on the bedside and placed it on my lap. "Smells amazing." I replied, grabbing the knife and fork. I cut off a piece of the pancakes and offered it to Lauren. "You eat first." She said, grabbing the fork from me and feeding it to me. "Good?" She asked as I chewed on it. "Yea." I mumbled and she smiled.

"Did you enjoy last night?" She asked. "Last night was nice." I replied, feeding her a bite of the pancakes. "You think so?" She asked. "Yea but I wished I could've returned the favour." I said. "Sorry if I killed the mood last night." She apologised. "Hey, you don't need to apologise, it wasn't your fault." I reassured, kissing her cheek. I continued eating and feeding her the pancakes. Lauren got up from the bed and grabbed her jeans. "You're leaving?" I asked. "I have work in an hour." She replied, putting on her jeans and taking off her sweatshirt.

"You should stay like that." I said, referring to her shirtless. "Yea? For the whole day?" She asked. "Yup." I replied and she laid down beside me. "You should take off that robe, make it even." She said. "Oh really now?" I asked. "Yea." She replied and I untied my robe, revealing my bare skin. "Stop staring at my boobs." I said and she blushed, looking away. "You look beautiful." She replied and I blushed slightly. She moved the tray aside and straddled my waist. "Can I help you?" I asked. "Yea, I want a kiss." She said. "You didn't have to interrupt my breakfast for a kiss." I replied. "I also want more than a kiss." She said. "Okay." I replied and she connected our lips together.

She pulled away and slowly kissed my neck. "Fuck..." I moaned as her lips travelled down my body. Her tongue circled around my nipple and I ran my hands down her hair. She moved down lower to my hips, getting her hands involved too. "Lauren!" I moaned when her fingers touched my clit. She lowered her head and replaced her fingers with her tongue. "Oh my gosh..." I breathed out and she looked up at me. "Good?" She mumbled and I nodded. "Fuck..." I moaned, pushing my hips closer to her face. "Lauren! Fuck!" I moaned and came.

She pulled away, pushing her hair aside and smiled, lying down beside me. "That was nice." I said, watching her lick her lips. "I liked it." She replied and I smiled, getting up and straddling her waist, kissing her. "Camz, I'm going to be late." She mumbled. "You won't, trust me, I'll drive you to work." I said, running my hands down her body and watching her react to my touch. I kissed her again and moved my hand down to the waistband of her jeans. I undid her jeans and tugged it down, enough that I could palm her bulge over her boxers. "Fuck...Camz." She whimpered.

I pulled down her boxers and her erect member sprung out. "Have you ever measured yourself?" I asked. "No, why?" She asked. "Because you're so big." I said. "You think so?" She asked and I nodded. "Hold on." I said, getting up and going to the bathroom. I grabbed the lotion and came back out. I squeezed a small amount on my hand and wrapped my hand around her girth. "Shit." She moaned as I slowly stroked her. "Good?" I asked and she nodded. I kissed her neck and continued stroking her.