Chapter 2

He kissed me?

I pulled away and he looked at me confused. I sighed.

"What about Victoria?" I asked. "Isn't this to soon?"

"My dear Julia, I should have seen this along ago. When I sat at the dinner table I was extremely attracted to someone sitting on it. I thought it was Victoria, but I was mistaken. It was you,"

I was about to accept his response, and just move on, but then I remembered that he tried to kill me. And dropped me at the bottom of the ocean. That not really a sign of love, is it?

"If you loved me so, why did you try and kill me?"

"I was angry. But mostly, I wanted to free you from the horrible life I am forced to live. It has made me miserable, Julia, I wouldn't want the same for you," he admitted.

I smiled. "Barnabas, what is the time?"

"7:24"

I rolled my eyes at his annoying accurate time reading. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him a few centimetres from my face. "Well in that case.." I whispered before kissing him. "We won't be missed until the morning,"

***** The Next Morning *****

I woke, my eyelashes stuck to my face making it harder to open my eyes. I hadn't taken off my makeup. That was weird, I always did. I looked up at the ceiling. It was white. I could have sworn my ceiling was green. Oh well, probably just drunk. I closed my eyes and sat up, and looked at what I was wearing. The purple nightdress. The last time I wore that one.... Was a while ago, with my last boyfriend. I must have been really drunk. I stood up and stood up and walked over to a mirror, I fixed my hair. While doing so, however, I swear I saw my bed move. And then I realised; it wasn't my bed. I did another silent scream and cursed myself, I'd only been back for two days. Such. An. Idiot. I snuck out of the room before Barnabas woke up. As I was speed walking to my bedroom, Elizabeth walked into me. And saw me in the purple nightdress.

"Good morning Jul.... What are you wearing?" She asked.

"I... Ran out of clothes?" I tried to explain. She wasn't having any of it.

"Julia, where were you."

I looked down at the floor. "IaccidentallysleptwithBarnabaslastnight," I muttered as quickly.

"Sorry I didn't catch that," Elizabeth said, raising her eyebrow.

"I SLEPT WITH BARNABAS!" I yelled on accident, before putting my hand over my mouth.

Elizabeth's eyes widened, but before she could respond Carolyn burst out of her room.
"You did what?" Carolyn said. She then looked at my dress and started nodding and smiled. "You GO GIRL! High-five?" She offered her hand up.

Elizabeth looked at her daughter in disappointment, and looked back at me.
"Julia, go back to your room before Carolyn can interview you on you evening."

Carolyn groaned, and I nodded, quickly walking into my bedroom. I slammed the door leant on it. What had I done?

A/N

Thanks for reading! Please comment, vote and check out my other fanfic, Bellatrix Lestrange!