Chapter 23

Just saying I know this is a super typical storyline for me, but there was a character from something else that I really wanted to bring into the story! (Yes I know the timelines are wrong, and I need to stop with ahs, I'm just too obsessed.....)

Barnabas just sat there with his jaw dropped for a while. "So soon?"

Julia nodded with a tear running down her face. "But if we're re-doing this wedding, we better do it soon before I get all fat."

~*~

"Was Maria nice?" Erica asked, lying back on her bed. Hunter had got back from his date, and was pleased with it, she had kissed him!

"She was amazing..." Hunter said. "You know she's from the UK?"

"Yeah, you've told me that like ten times already," Erica said. "When can I meet her?"

"Tomorrow."

"What's happening tomorrow?" Erica asked.

"She's coming to dinner, mom said it was okay," Hunter replied.

"Your gonna want to keep her as far away from mom as possible, she'll interview with her, literally," Erica said, laughing.

"Nah, moms not like that, she's cool with that kind of stuff," Hunter said.

"What d'you mean?" Erica asked.

"Well her and dad are always being...well...you know...together, so I think she'd be cool about me and Maria being together," Hunter explained.

"Don't talk about that Hunter, eww!" Erica said, covering her ears. 

Hunter laughed. "Do you want a boyfriend?"

"Eww! No!"

"Why not?"

"Well one reason, your the only boy I know-"

"Dad?"

"He's doesn't count. And two, how could I tell someone about my power? How dodgy would that look? No one would want to be with me, but you go ahead."

"Don't be stupid Erica, mom was the same, she was alone like a weirdo until she died, well, kind of, and then she got pregnant and ended up with dad," Hunter said.

"Great, I'm gonna be like mom." Erica said sarcastically.

Hunter laughed. "Your not old like mom?" He tried.

"Moms 32."

"No, she's 50, she just looks 32," Hunter reminded her.

Erica sighed. "I can see it now, the wedding of Hunter and Maria, while his sister sits alone forever,"

Hunter laughed. "I'll get Maria to set you up."

"Don't you dare."

"You wanna die alone?"

"I'd rather not."

~*~

"Are you sure?" Barnabas said, in shock.

"If I wasn't, I wouldn't have bothered cooking." Julia said, quite bluntly, but was still smiling.

Barnabas ran up to her, picked her up and kissed her. "Violas gone, she would have bothered us again by now, and we can have a big family, like I always dreamed!" Julia said.

"I love you so much," Barnabas whispered.

"I love you too," Julia whispered back, hugging him tightly.

~*~

Viola was sitting in her run down flat, she liked there, it was nice, different to the places she normally lived in. She heard the door knock. She answered it, and let them in.

"Good to see you again," Viola said, leaning against the wall.

"I missed you." The man at her door said, before leaning in and kissing her.

"I missed you too, David,"