Chapter 39

A/N Okay so this is a massive flash forward, Phoebe is about 1 and 1/2 and Annie has just been born. I'm doing this because I feel like I need to move this story along. Hunter and Maria are engaged, and Erica and Luke are officially together for almost a year. This story should be ending in maybe like 10 chapters, but idk if people want it to be longer or something...please comment down below....and the girl in the fairy costume in Shelby btw (It's Lily Rabe I actually love her)

Phoebe and Shelby were playing together by the TV, whereas everyone else was in the other room, playing with the new baby, Annabella. She had been named Annabella Julia Collins, she shared the common traits of the Collins family, dark hair and dark eyes, something that the other two infants had missed out on. No one really understood why Phoebe and Shelby had their blue eyes and blonde hair, but they couldn't deny, it was adorable.

"Aww, she looks just like her mother." Hunter smiled, kissing Maria on the cheek.

Erica went up to the baby and touched her hand, but as she did she fell to the ground, she had instantly got a premonition of the future. They had all forgotten about Viola, as it had been years since she had been a threat to them, but the vision of her possessing little Annabella has come flooding back. Rachel, the girl that had been carrying Viola inside her body until it burnt out, had died right in front of the house, leaving Viola inside all that time.

"Erica! Erica, are you okay, wake up!" Luke said, shaking Erica.

"We need to leave this place." Erica said, breathing heavily and sitting up. "We need to leave now. If we stay in this house for another day Annabella will die."

~*~
The Collins family packed their things and went strait for the airport, Julia held Shelby's hand as they asked for flights. Luke went up to the counter.

"Hello, my name is Mary-Jane, may I help you?" The woman behind the counter asked.

"Yes, do you have any flights for today?" Luke asked.

"Where to?" Mary-Jane asked, she had one of those too enthusiastically, like all flight-attendants do.

"Doesn't matter, do you have a flight for nine people?" Luke asked, getting s little impatient.

"Nine people?" Mary-Jane, looking through her computer. "For today, I only have one."

"Where is it to?" Luke asked.

"London."

"London?" Luke asked. "Are you sure there isn't anything else?"

"I'm sorry sir, it's quite busy today. That's all we have."

Barnabas walked up to Luke and the lady, and put his arms on the table. "So, Luke, what are options?" he asked.

"London. That's it." Luke said, biting his lip.

"Well, I guess that's where we're going." Barnabas shrugged, and looked at Mary-Jane. "Nine tickets to London please, with three infants."

~*~

They all sat anxiously in the waiting room, the only person who had ever been on a plane was Maria when she originally come from England, she didn't think she'd be going back. Maria was feeding Annie, while Julia played with the Phoebe and Shelby on the floor. Julia was amazed on how much her family had grown, when she had first met Barnabas she was only there to escape her overbearing mother and sister, and after almost twenty-five years she was finally leaving, leaving Viola there all alone forever.

"Mumma, where are we going?" Shelby asked, scratching her head.

"We are moving to a new house, in London." Julia said. "We'll all be happy there, you'll see honey."

"Will-will it be fun?" Phoebe asked. Her English had come quite far along, probably quicker than Shelby's.

"It will be very fun." Julia nodded. "Just wait and see, we are going to be super duper happy there."

~*~

They spent 8 hours on the plane. Annie kept crying, so Maria and Hunter didn't get any sleep, but what could they expect from a new born. They landed, it was much colder outside that they had anticipated, London is freezing in the winter. They got their bags out, and went to the nearest hotel. They but the children to bed, and went to their own beds for their own and rested. Barnabas and Julia were laying next to each other.

"Oh god Barnabas, what are we going to do?" Julia said. "We don't have a house, or a proper place to stay."

"I have a house in my family's name that I never sold. We can stay there, my family were rich so it's definitely big enough for all of us. Don't worry about anything, just stay calm, okay?" Barnabas said. "Everything is going to be fine."

"I'm just worried that we won't have enough money coming in now, because we've had to leave all the fishing behind. No offence honey, but you really don't have any talent, so you can't get a job." Julia said. "I guess I could start seeing patients again, I guess that could be a start."

Barnabas and Julia looked into each others eyes, Barnabas kissed her and they realised that they were going to be okay. Annabella wasn't possessed, no one was dying, everything was going to be okay.

Okay so this chapter is crappy and short I'm really sorry but I just wanted to get a part up :)