Chapter 6

It was breakfast, I was sitting in the dining room running my fork through a small mountain of scrambled eggs. I couldn't have alcohol, it had only been a week but I was leafy craving it again. Barnabas had been very formal about the whole situation, as he normally was, but inside I could see how sincerely excited he was. He could be so weirdly cute sometimes.

Carolyn was 'accidently' dropping her fruit on the floor, which began to annoy Elizabeth. I thought it was quite funny, but obviously I wasn't going to say that.

"Mom, can we have seafood for lunch? My friends eat seafood, and say that's it really sliming," Carolyn asked.

"I happen to like seafood" Elizabeth said, actually agreeing with her daughter for once.

I gave Elizabeth the glare, pregnant women aren't meant to eat much seafood, and I wasn't prepared to announce my pregnancy to everyone just yet. She didn't get my message.

"Julia what is it?"

I literally hit myself. How did she not get the message?

"I just... Elizabeth I am not able to consume seafood.." I said, still giving Elizabeth the look.

"Your not telepathic, you don't have to look at her like that!" Carolyn said, laughing.

I rolled my eyes, and then Elizabeth gasped, finally realising why I had been glaring at her.

"Oh yes! Julia has a...seafood allergy....it's really bad," Elizabeth said unconvincingly.

I put my hand over my mouth,I was going to be sick. I ran out of the room and made a horrid noise, before returning.

"Sorry, just thinking about it makes me sick."

Later that day, I was lying on my leather chair, it was more comfortable than it looked, and it looked extremely comfortable. What was I going to name this baby? I had decided to name it something that Barnabas really wouldn't like, something more modern, like Brad...or Tyler. Though I didn't like either of those, so I was really back to square one.

It had only been about 3 weeks, but I felt the name was something I wanted to decide now. I wasn't sure why, but just had a feeling. Harry? I decided I wanted a H name, but Harry seems to common. Henry, Harvey....Hunter! That's it! And Barnabas will hate it! I love it.

"Thats right," I whispered to me stomach.  Your my little Hunter, your gonna protect your mom from harm,"

Sorry for the super short part and that I had writers block😐 please leave recommendations down below, I'd love to read them, even though I have some things I already want to do later on in this story. Please go check out my other fanfic called Bellatrix Lestrange, if you like this i think you'll like the other one! Thanks for reading!

Yay11123 💜💜💜💜