Chapter 16

"Barnabas..."

"Julia, I want to make you my wife. You are everything to me, and if you let me, I want to make us a proper family," he said.

"Umm...I....yes! Yes, I'll marry you!" Julia said smiling.

He kissed her and then they transitioned into a hug, followed by Hunter bursting into tears, waking his sister who also burst into tears. Julia picked up Hunter and Barnabas picked up Erica.

"We've got a long was to go..." Julia sighed.

~*~ 2 years later ~*~

"Happy birthday to you!

Happy birthday to you!

Happy birthday dear Erica and Hunter!

Happy birthday to you!" Julia and Elizabeth sang, and Julia picked up her daughter. Erica looked remarkably like her mother, she had bright orange curly hair and warm brown eyes. Hunter was very different, he had dark hair and even darker eyes, you wouldn't have been able to tell that the twins were related.

"Momma cake!" Hunter spealed, he was sitting in the floor and ripping his new colouring book.

"We'll have cake in a minute honey, we have to go cut it into slices first!" Elizabeth explained.

"But I want cake now!" Erica said, scrunching up her little nose and giving her mother an angry look.

"Erica in one minute..."

The little girl scrunched up had fist and her face went bright red. She closed her eyes, suddenly, every object in the room floated upwards, on what seemed like Ericas command, the furniture started to spin around them faster and faster. Elizabeth picked Hunter up, and the little boy burst into tears.

"ERICA STOP!" Julia screamed, and the little girl, who opened her eyes and looked a around. All the furniture slowly went back to its original position and settled on Ericas command.

"I'm sorry momma," Erica said, looking down."

"It's ok, baby," Julia said hugging her tightly. "It's not your fault,"

"Now!" Elizabeth said, breaking the silence. "Who wants cake?"

Later that evening Julia was sitting in the kitchen drinking scotch. It was happening. Violas spell was the talking effect.

Carolyn walked in and snatched the alcohol out of Julias hand.

"You aren't supposed to drink anymore, remember?" Carolyn said.

"I know, it's just that I'm worried about Erica, I'm worried she's not safe," Julia said, looking at her feet.

"She'll be fine, as long as your there to help her," Carolyn said, taking a shot.

"Hey! If I can't drink you can't!" Julia said.

"Number one: I don't have two children, Number two: I was never an alcoholic," Carolyn defended.

"Number three: your not of legal age," Julia said, smiling. "But thank you, I won't drink anymore."

"Good." Carolyn said, taking another shot. "I don't really understand why you were so worried anyway."

"You saw her move everything in the room! My daughter had telekinesis!" Julia said, a little shocked.

"Yeah, but she was always going to be able to do that. Just see it like an artistic talent. She has a talent, and if she's taught well enough she will make beautiful things from it, if not her talent will be wasted. All you have to do is let her express herself through what she's good at." Carolyn said.

"Wow," Julia smiled. "You're wise when your drunk,"

"I always was wise," Carolyn said. "No one ever asked for my advice."

Julia nodded. "I just don't know what this...this power is going to do to her, I'm worried that it's going to hurt my little girl,"

"If she had no one to lead he down a bad path, she won't go down it,"

"But Violas still out there, no one knows where she's gone,"

"For now she's not here, so happy for now,"

~*~  16 years later ~*~

She orange haired girl answered the door, she was freshly eighteen years old.

"Hello Erica," a beautiful brunette said, she had beautiful deep brown eyes and long wavy hair. "I'm Viola, walk with me,"