Chapter 21

"Good morning," Barnabas said, leaning kissing Julia.

"Good morning honey," Julia said, kissing him back, and then going to get coffee. "How are you?"

"Ready."

"Ready?" 

"You know what I mean, Julia, don't joke with me,"

"Are you serious?" 

"Serious as ever."

Julia squealed, ran up to Barnabas and kissed him. He picked her up and spun her around on the spot. She giggled, and hugged him tightly.

"Since when have you two been all lovey-Dovey?" Hunter said, making his mother turn around and smirk at him. Hunter took a sip of his mothers coffee.

"Hunter, that was mine," Julia said sighing.

"I saw that." 

"Why did you drink it then?" 

"Because I need to wake up. The reason most people drink coffee."

 "Why do you need to wake up? Your only going back to your room to sleep all day,"

"Nope." 

"Oh sorry, go back to bed and, study.."

"Wrong again,"

"What are you doing today then?" Julia asked.

"I've got a date." Hunter said proudly.

Julia laughed. "What's this girls name?"

"Who said it was a girl..."

"Really?" Julia said, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm joking, her name's Maria."

"Is she pretty?"

"She's so beautiful...she's got super dark hair and pale blue eyes..."

"You go ahead." Julia said. "Who's lovey-dovey now.." 

Hunter grinned. "I think you two are up to something.." He said.

"Really?" Julia said, pouring herself another cup of coffee. "And how are you going to prove that?"

"I don't know..." Hunter said. "I'll find a way..."

Erica was sitting in her bedroom, drawing. She had always loved drawing, she had talent for it, if she had not been supernatural it would have been her main gift. Normally she drew animals, she didn't really know any people except her family, and had draw them a hundred times over already. His time however, she drew Viola. She didn't want to ever see her again, but there was something  about her, her beauty apthat was fixed in her head, and she felt this need to get in down on paper. Her brown hair, her dark eyes, her pale skin, it wasn't love Erica felt, it was more envy, and admiration. How could she be so pretty?

She heard footsteps, she got up to look at them but nothing was there, so she sat back down. But as she did, noticed her drawing had changed, Viola was no longer smiling in the picture, but sticking her tounge out. 

"What the.." Erica muttered to herself.

"It's cool isn't it?" The picture spoke, making Erica scream. "Shhh," it whispered. "People will think your crazy."

"What...How...Why?" Erica gasped.

"We shouldn't be talking about silly things, Erica." The picture of Viola spoke. "Now, we all know what you really want."

"I want you to go away."

The picture laughed. "Don't be silly, you want me to be here."

"No, I don't."

"Yes, you do." The picture said. "Why else would you draw me?"

Erica opened her mouth to speak but no sounds come out. "Why are you here?"

"I'm here for you, Erica," the picture assured. "Something bigs Happening, and  your not ready for it. Let me help you. Help you to embrace your powers, not compress them. Let you really be you."

Erica bit her lip. "And what if I say yes?"