Chapter 26

"Why are you doing this to me?" Julia said, tears running down her face.

"Because." Viola said. "Your evil."

"YOU THINK IM EVIL? TAKE A LOOK IN THE GODDAMN MIRROR!" Julia screamed.

"I have, I'm beautiful, aren't I!" Viola laughed. Julia wished she was ugly, but she was like a model. "No, seriously, your the evil one honey."

"OH IM SORRY FOR HAVING A ONE NIGHT STAND WITH MY CURRENT FIANCÉ AND GETTING PREGNANT! IM SORRY VIOLA, FOR TAKING YOU INTO MY HOME WHEN I THOUGHT YOU HAD NO WHERE ELSE TO GO! AND IM SORRY, THAT MY SON SAVED MY DAUGHTER FROM JUMPING OFF A CLIFF!" Julia screamed. "BECAUSE IF THAT MAKES ME EVIL, I GUESS I AM."

"Don't say it like that, it makes you sound innocent!" Viola said. "You slept with my mothers man, cheating is bad honey," 

"I didn't cheat, and your mother was dead!" Julia said.

"Your so stupid. Just like Hunter. And Erica. And Shelby." Viola said. "But there not here now. Well, I don't know if you count Shelby or not."

"What are you going to do Viola? Kill me?" Julia said.

"No, actually I thought about it." Viola said. "Your carrying a murderer in there Julia, we can't have that."

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying I'm going to kill little Shelby instead."

~*~

Erica, Hunter, Barnabas and Maria were sitting outside, they had been looking for Julia for ages, but to no avail.

"I know no one wants to hear this, but I think Violas involved." Hunter said sadly.

"My sisters called Viola," Maria said. "She came out here too. I'm staying with her,"

Barnabas's eyes lit up. "What does your sister look like?"

"She's beautiful, she's got brown hair and beautiful brown eyes..." Maria said.

"Is your sister adopted?" Barnabas asked very seriously.

"How did you know?" Maria asked.

"Maria, we need to see your sister, take us to her." Erica said, and they all got into Julias car.

~*~

Viola opened a wooden cabinet, it was filled with knives and wooden sticks, best for beating. She ran her hands along the array of weapons and smiled. "Julia, I'm feeling kind, which one do you want me to use?"

"Please Viola! Don't!" Julia cried, her face was so covered in tears you'd think she had just dipped her face in water.

"I'll pick then." Viola said, pulling out a small wooden stick with gold carvings on it. "This ones pretty. I'll use this one."

"Viola! Viola! Where are you?" Someone called from upstairs, and Viola cursed. "Maria, what are you doing, why aren't you with Hunter?" She said.

"He's with me." Maria said. "Are you in the basement?"

"Ugh..I'm..um.." Viola said, before Maria burst into the room and saw Julia.

"Maria! Maria, please help me, please!" Julia sobbed.

"Viola! What's going on?" Maria screamed.

Viola screamed. This wasn't supposed to happen. Viola loved Maria, she was her only family. She wasn't supposed to know. She flicked her wrist and Julia went flying across the room. "MARIA GET OUT," Viola screamed.

"VIOLA, WHATS HAPPENINGS?" Maria said, starting to cry, alerting the others to come into the room.

"Mom!" Erica cried, running over to Julia and hugging her tightly. Hunter ran up to Viola and pushed her up against the wall, gripping he'd throat. "I'll kill you!" He screamed.

"You spat in my face!" Viola screamed, helplessly trying to escape his grasp.

Hunter gripped tighter and tighter until Viola could barely spit her words out. "Let....go!" She said.

"Son, let go." Barnabas said.

"What the hell dad?" I'm not letting her go!" Hunter said, quite confused. "She deserves to die."

"And she will." Barnabas said. "But I will not let my son become a murderer. I shall kill her."

"Dad, I need to do this." Hunter said. He took her off the wall, still keeping his hands around his neck.

"Oh for gods sake!" Julia yelled, she had moved and was standing behind Hunter and Viola. She thrust a knife into the back of Violas head, and watched her drop dead onto the floor. "She's dead! Now can we please go home?"

Julia fainted and Barnabas carried her home, and she slept for the first time free of thoughts of Viola.