Ch. 8

Ok so before I go anyfurther, I think that I should warn you readers that this is going to have sex in it so please be mature or just skip this part. I appreciate it if you would not read it if it makes you uncomfortable. So please don't read farther into this chapter if you are innocent and haven't been cprrupted yet. I do not want to be responsible for that so please don't make me. 

I knew where this was headed, and to be honest... I quite liked where it was going. I haven't been with someone in so long. A month, but for me that is long. I have needs, even though I have been called a heartless emotionless shrew, I still need human contact. 

"You are so beautiful, anyone ever tell you that?" Niall says as he crawls onto the bed. I push my body up the bed until I reach his headboard. 

"Not very many would call this beautiful after they hear what comes out of this mouth. They call it a trick," I chuckle as he comes up before me.

"Seriously?" he asks as his face hovers infront of mine. 

"Yeah," I breathe as his lips brush against mine. "For God's sake," I say before pressing my lips to his.  

He kisses back instantaniously and our lips move in sync with each other instantly. His hands went from my neck... to my waist... to the hem of my shirt. He ran his hand up my shirt and felt my toned abdomin. I felt him smirk against my lips. I continued to intertwine my fingers into his hair and gently tug at it. He moans slightly showing me the reaction I wanted. 

He started to lift my shirt and I let him. We broke away momentarilyand our lips reconnected almost immediately. His hands went around and undid my bra, which was then thrown somewhere in his room. I gently get pushed onto the bed and his lips then leave mine and kiss around my neck. My jawline gets attention, then he goes down my neck. I was loosing ever sense of rationale. He kisses down my body and kisses between my brests then down to my belly button ring. 

"Well that's sexy," he smirks. 

"Thatnlls, I was drunk when I got it, along with the tattoo," I say closing my eyes and enjoying the attention.  (pic on side)

"Wait, what tattoo?" Niall asks moving so his head was hovering over my face.

"You'll see," I smirk, knowing just how to drive him to do what I want. 

"Oh I will will I?" he says kissing down my neck until he reaches my collar bone God that was it. I was at my point. 

 "Yeah, actually," I purr out as his hands work on pulling my yoga pants down. I pull at the waist of his pajama pants and that's when I slide my hand into his pocket where I find a condom. 

I pull it out and hold it out between my fingers, "You're gonna need this."

"You are full of suprises you know that?" he chuckles and takes my hint and gets off of me. He strips off his pants and black Calvin Klien boxers. 

He then gets back onto the bed and uses his thumbs to roll my lacy underwear down to my ancles. I kick them off and they go flying somewhere, I don't know. 

"I am getting real tired of the foreplay, now stop dicking around," I say manipulating him into getting exactly what I want. Him in me.

"Patience Beth, patience." He chuckles darkly. And that is when  feel two of his fingers enter into my private area and oh does he know what he's doing. God if I was allowing myself to analyze this, I would find it more frightning that he knew exactly how to pleasure a woman without using his manhood. But I'm not letting my self do it, I am letting the amount of pleasure take over completely and totally. It's not something I am used to.  I moan in pure pleasure as he hits all the right spots inside me.