Ch. 24

Beth's POV

So the time for the concert has come and I am in the boy's dressing room. They all heard about how I tore Simon a new one and now think I am pretty ok.

"So have you dealt with people like Simon before?" Liam asks as his hair gets done.

"Yes sadly, I have had other famous clients who I have had to get out of doing things. One of them was for them to do the same thing as the boys, only this girl had just gotten out of an abusive relationship, so I had a bit more fight in me for her." I say as I lay on the couch, just looking up at the ceiling.

"Well, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I am glad you are our shrink," Harry says with a smirk playing on his lips.

"I'm glad you guys finally are understanding I am not the enemy!" I laugh as turn my head to look at them.

"Yes, we see that now. So when is the next session anyways?" Louis asks me.

"Tomorrow, when we hit the road," I smile closing my eyes.

"I still think you are part vulcan but I think you are ok," Zayn says.

"I have been called much worse. That is actually an upgrade from what you guys used to think of me," I chuckle.

I am so close to wanting to fall asleep. But I don't get to sleep until they do, so I have to wait until after the concert. I am beyond tired, I have no clue why, absolutely none. Maybe it is because I had to deal with Simon today and almost got caught by Ashton, or having to call some of my patients and get them transferred. I have had an eventful day that I do not want to have to repeat.

5 seconds of Summer finishes and I am so flipping close to falling asleep, when someone comes into the room.

"Hey Beth," I hear Micheals voice say. I open my eyes and look to see him smiling at me and his sweat is tinted with red hair dye.

"Hello Micheal, what's up?" I ask sitting up.

"Just thought I'd say hi and ask if you wanted to come and hang with us while 1D is on stage," he smiles at me.

"I would love that," I say not wanting to possibly offened him by saying no. I am not up to my full evaluation level to know if he would be.

I follow him and see that the other boys are not there.

"Where are they?" I ask Micheal.

"Oh they went to take a shower quickly. I will be back soon cause I want to get the red sweat off my face. We'll be right back I promise," he smiles widely at me.

"Ok," I say as I take a seat on their couch. I lay down once I know that they won't be back but then I realize I haven't heard the boys sing live. So I decide that I am going to go to the side of the stage I habve no idea what song they are singing but I can hear them and that huge crowd. I salut them for being able to get out infront of that many people.

That's when I hear the music starting and I know exactly what song this is and I can feel my eyes grow wide at just how much they can get away with.

[Harry:]
Better than words
But more than a feeling (ow)
Crazy in love
Dancing on the ceiling

[Liam:]
Every time we touch
I'm all shook up
You make me wanna...
How deep is your love?
God only knows, baby

[Chorus:]
Woo
I don't know how else to sum it up
'Cause words ain't good enough, ow
There's no way I can explain your love, no
Ah, woo
I don't know how else to sum it up
'Cause words ain't good enough, ow
I can't explain your love, no

It's better than words

[Niall:]
Ooh oh ooh, ooh oh ooh, ooh ooh oh!

[Zayn:]
Better than words

[Louis:]
Better than words
You drive me crazy
Someone like you
Always be my baby

[Niall:]
Best I ever had
Hips don't lie
You make me wanna sss
One more night
Irreplaceable (yeah), crazy, we're crazy

It is at this point that he looked directly at me and I feel my mouth gape at him and laugh while shaking me head at the boy I was falling for slowly.

[Chorus:]
Ah, woo
I don't know how else to sum it up
'Cause words ain't good enough, ow
There's no way I can explain your love (there's no way I can explain your love), no
Ah, woo
I don't know how else to sum it up
'Cause words ain't good enough, ow
I can't explain your love, no

[Louis:]
Everyone tries (they try)
To see what it feels like (feels like)
But they'll never be right
'Cause it's better, it's better, it's better

Ooh oh ooh, ooh oh ooh, ooh ooh oh!
One more time
Ooh oh ooh, ooh oh ooh, ooh ooh oh!
Better than words

Yeah

[Chorus:]
Ah, woo
I don't know how else to sum it up (I don't know)
'Cause words ain't good enough, ow
There's no way I can explain your love, no
Ah, woo
I don't know how else to sum it up (sum it up)
'Cause words ain't good enough, ow (the words ain't good enough)
I can't explain your love, no

It's better than words

Ooh oh ooh, ooh oh ooh, ooh ooh oh!
It's better than words
Ooh oh ooh, ooh oh ooh, ooh ooh oh!
It's better than words
Ooh oh ooh, ooh oh ooh, ooh ooh oh!

They finish and Niall looks at me and winks. At this point I flip him bird with a smirk playing on my lips and walk away.

"Hey where d'ya go?" Ashton asks me as I near their dressing room.

"I went to watch the boys preform. I haven't seen them do it at such a large arena," I say which is true.

"Ok, well we are gonna watch some netflix if you wanna join," he smirks and indicates back to the room.

"Sounds great," I say as I follow him into the room.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Hey!

I hope you like this cause I thought it was cute but comment and let me know. Thank you for reading this I appreciate it a lot. You guys are amazing. I hope you are having an amazing week. :)

Love you all!