Ch. 21

Beth's POV 

I smirk at him and bite my lip as he pulls me close to him. I slide the key into the slot and walk back into the room, he pulls my lips to his and I walk backwards as I hear the door close. I kick my heels off and Niall kisses me slowly and oh my goodness. I set my purse and key on the chair near the bed since I can feel that's where Niall is taking me. 

I hit the back of the bed with my knees and god that's when we break apart. I look him up and down. I bite my lip and start peeling his clothes off slowly knowing I wanted to make this feeling last for as long as humanly possible. I get his blazer off and then I work on his t-shirt underneath. Then he helps me by lifting it off his body. I stare into his eyes and I see the lust and desire, and I know mine reflect the same back at him. My hands go to his pants but I use the belt loops to pull him to me. Our chests together and I can feel his hot breath on my face. 

I bit my lip and his hands go up my back and grab the zipper and torturously slowly pull it down. I move my arms and the dress falls off. I tilt my head so I am looking up at him in all my glory. I know my body and I know he enjoys it. I then start work on his pants, I wanna make this last and I think he does to by him being completely ok with what I'm doing.

I get him down to his boxers and I fall in love with his body all over again. 

"So," I begin but he crashes his lips to mine and everything falls into place. I get lightly pushed onto the bed and he follows behind me. His hands roam my body as one hand finds the bullut scar. His lisp leave mine and he places a kiss on the scar. He kisses up my body and the goes to the one on my shoulder and does the same. I have a small smile playing on my lips as he comes back to my face. 

"You are so beautiful," he whispers.

"You should see yourself," I say right back before leaving a feather light kiss on his lips. 

"You were trying to get the guys to see you differently weren't you?" he chuckles kissing my neck. 

"Yeah, and I think it worked."

"Oh it worked, I was gonna loose it infront of them," he chuckles against my neck. 

"I could tell, you showed incredible self control," I say before kissing him and that's when he rolls over onto hi side and pulls at my underwear. I help him and throw it off of the bed. I pull at the waist band of his boxer briefs. Thank fully he gets the hint as I crawl under the covers as I was starting to get cold. 

He crawled under the covers sporting a hard member. I smirked to my self as he pulled me close to him. Then I get pulled underneath him He grabs my hands as he thrusts into me and it's not how it was when we were in London. This is sensual and slow. I am enjoying every single second of this. 

Every thrust is slow and I know he knows that this is different as he kisses me and stares into my eyes the entire time. 

We reach our highs and we scream each other's name, and it's like perfect. Nothing I have ever experianced was like this. We give each other a few minutes before getting up and putting my underwear back on and pulling out my pajamas. Niall collects his clothes before I change. Once I do, I walk over to his room. 

"Can I sleep with you?" I ask him as I lean against the door frame. 

"Of course, you never have to ask," he says in such a soft voice, that I know he means it. 

I crawl into bed with him and I feel his arm pull me closer to him and everything feels right in the world. I close my eyes and fall asleep to Niall huming. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morning comes and I know that Niall isn't holding me anymore. He has rehersal for the concert tonight and I have a session with them tomorrow. This should be interesting. 

I crawl out of bed and walk over to my room to grab an outfit for the day. I finally decide on a black and white superman baseball tee and black skinny jeans with my black converse. I pull everything on then head to the bathroom to do my make-up and that's when I realize that everything got smudged. Oh god I look awful. I go back to my bag and find my make-up remover cloths. I close my eyes and wipe over my face.  I finally get it all off before I start putting on fresh make-up.

I put on thick eyeliner and my lips are red again but a more toned down than last night.  I walk over to my bag and put everything back into my regular bag and put my key back into my wallet. 

I walk out and call a cab to take me to the stadium. The ride was nice and quiet, which was refreshing, since we are in New York. 

I arrive and I pay the nice man then head into the stadium. I will never get used to how big these places are. I have been to many but ya know, nothing feels this big. 

I walk over backstage to find all the boys goofing around. I look and I see people setting up for the concert so I think now would not be the best time for me to talk to any of them. I see all of their genuine smiles and I know that if I walk over there everything will change, the dynamic, the reality of those smiles. I decide to go and make some calls to check up on some of my patients. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!!! 

So I hope you enjoy this chapter and I hope you will continue reading cause it's about to get interesting. Please vote and comment cause it makes me write faster.  If I get 5 votes and/ or votes by friday I will update again. 

Love you all!!!