Ch. 15

I look at him with my eyes filled with lust and I can't control my desire for him. I bit my lip as I look at him and he comes towards me and comes in between my spread legs to wrap around his waist. I feel his hard member pressed againt my area and I can feel myself getting tight. All I wanna do is kiss all over his body and hold his body even closer to mine.

His hands rest on my thighs and his cold touch makes me gasp. The elctricity running through my veins is un believeable. I watch as his eyes flicker from my eyes to my lips as I bite my lower lip. 

"You have no idea how much I want you right now," he purrs into my ear as he draws near. 

"Ditto," I say back kissing his earlobe. I then begin to kiss his jaw line and I know that this is gonna drive him mad. 

"You are such a tease," he chuckles before he grasps my face in his hands. He is asserting control of the situation and it is turning me even more on than I thought was possible. 

"You have no idea how much you are turning me on right now. I love it when you're dominering," I moan as he slightly brings his head to mine. 

"You turn me on just as much," he says just barely above my lips.

"I can actually tell. You're pupils are dialated, your pulse is quickened and your dick is-" I get cut off by him crashing his lips onto mine. I kiss him back with such a ferosity that it might be a little much, but what ever. I never let the emotional side of me take control and I love this side of myself.

His hands then go from my face and go to my waist. His grip tightens and oh dear god that just seals my fate. I need him now. 

"Niall," I whimper as we brake apart for air. He kisses my neck and begins to suck so that hickies are left behind. Fuck him.

"Easy baby," he coos into my ear before nibbling at my ear lobe. Dear god almighty.

"Niall I need you," I say knowing that this would get me what I wanted. 

"Ok babe," he smirks against my skin. He grabs my pants and underwear and pulls them all the way down to my ankles where I kick them off. Then I return the favor and half de-clothe Niall. His member is hard and sticking straight up. God I just need him. He magically pulls out a condom and rolls it on so quickly. 

"Oh Niall," I murmur as he pulls me close to him. He presses his lips to mine and that's when he pushes into me. I moan at the fullness and oh goodness I needed this. To know that we were ok, that he wasn't pissed about my earlier slip. God this is what I needed, him and me.

He gets a rythm going and both of us are sweating and it smells like sex in the room. That's when this realization hits me. This is just sex, no emotion just sex. Meaningless. What am I doing?

Oh so now you want me? The rational part of me sasses me. 

"Fuck off," I say to her but I say the first word aloud.

"You ok?" Niall asks as we are reaching our climax.

"Yeah," I gasp for air as I hit my max as he does and I have to keep my screams in to make sure no one can hear us. I clasp a hand over my own mouth as he does the same. 

He collapses into me and I bite my lip hard . 

"God Beth, you are so perfect," he moans as he hands me my underwear ad pants. 

"You're good too," I say trying not to sound like something is wrong. My realization is not something I want toshare... yet. 

I look at my appearance and notice the hickies.

"Damn it Niall," I mumble as I look at the marks. 

"Marking my territory," he says and I look at him. 

"What does that mean?" I ask right before there is a knock on the door.

"Could who ever is in there hurry up?" Liam's voice says from the other side. We both look like dear in headlights.

I mouth the word Fuck and point for him to say something so I can make a getaway.

"I am not feelin too good so could you use the other one?" Niall says trying  to make a way.

"You ok?"

"Yeah, just some stomach stuff."

"Ok, I'll go to the one in the front," he says and I hear as his footsteps lead away. I breathe a sigh of relief and so does Niall. 

I quickly exit and he does a little later. I stay in my seat and tell him to send back Zayn. 

Zayn comes through the walk way and I look at him.

"So what do you wanna talk about?" he asks me in this 'I don't really care' voice. This is gonna be a long sesssion. 

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

I have gotten trough all the boys on this nine hour flight. Jesus it was difficult especially with Harry, Louis and Zayn. Zayn lesser than but still. I am exhusted by the time we are making our descent into New York. 

We get off the plane and Niall gives me this smirk that I'm not sure what to make of. I get into the limo quickly while the boys are having a bit of trouble with the paparazzi. That'll probably be discussed in the next group session. 

We make it to the hotel after such a long trip in the god forsaken New York traffic. I hate it so much. I always have, it sucks to the umpth degree. 

I have my own room, and so do the boys. My room coincidentally is connected to someone's. I pay no mind and get into my room. I love it so so much. There are perks to being on tour with the boys, incredibly nice rooms. I declothe and head to the shower to get all of the junk off of me from the flight. All I want to do tonight is go to sleep so as soon as I get out I just trow on my black lace underwear and matching bra. Then I pull on my yoga pants and a purple tank top. 

I just crawl into bed and lay my head down just so I can sleep.... then I hear a door open. I quickly sit up and wish that I remebered to unpack my gun. Yes I know that's weird but you know what every girl should always beable to protect herself. But personally I carry a gun, I left it in my suitcase, on the other side of the room. I really wish that I had grabbed it. 

I slowly turn my head and reach my hand for the light and whatever I can use as a weapon, which is a book. Oh well, it'll work. I turn the light on and get ready to throw the book. 

The light turns on and I throw the book, barely missing.... Niall?

"Niall what are you doing in here? I could have hit you!" I quietly yell at him. 

"I couldn't sleep," he says with a sleepy smile on his face as he comes near me. 

"You are lucky that book didn't hit you," I mumble as he crawls into bed next to me. 

"Goodnight love," he says completely ignoring my last statement. 

"Goodnight," I say before turning off the light as his arms wrap around my waist and our legs intertwine themselves. His head rests in the nape of my neck and it feels perfect. I quickly drift to sleep to the sound of Niall's beathing.