Ch. 12

Beth's POV 

I open my eyes slowly and see as the light is peering in through the blinds. I hear my alarm start to ring out. Niall's arm is securly around me and it's tight. I don't want to move but I have to get ready. I slide out of his arm and he suprisingly does not wake up. I head to his shower and get stripped down. The hot water comes on and splashes all across my cold body. After last night I definitely needed a shower. I use Niall's body wash and shampoo. It smells like him and it smells wonderful. 

I get out and find a dry towel to wrap around my body. I look through Niall's drawers and find a hair dryer. I have it on it's lowest thing as to not wake up sleeping beauty. As I dry my hair I notice red marks on both sides of my neck. 

"Shit," I mumble under my breath. 

I knew that I would have to go out and find my make-up and grab clothes so I decided that now was better than later. I slowly walk out into the room and grab my bag and walk back into the bathroom. I place my bag onto the toilet lid.  I pull out my white lacey bra with a pair of black lacey underwear. I then pull out my white Griffendor sweatshirt and then my black ripped skinny jeans. I was going to be on a plane for several hours so I was dressing for comfort. Plus the boys would probaly like me better if I dressed more like a regualr person of my age than a person Simon's age in a suit. 

I leave my hair in the big fluffy waves. I put on my foundation and got the cover-up on my neck. I knew Niall would need it too with the way we were kissing last night. I kept on with my make-up and  once I finished I turn around and there is Niall leaning against the door frame.

"You do know that if I were to analyze you right now, it wouldn't be too good," I say leaning against the counter. I was still just in my bra and underwear and he was gawking. 

"Well you are my girlfriend so I believe that makes this less of an issue." He chuckles as he comes over and wraps his arms around me. 

"You are entirely correct," I say kissing his lips. "Now, how are you going to be when we have to act like you don't like me? I mean it's probably gonna be hard for you." I whisper it in his ear and I see the smirk erupt on his face.

"I know you'll have the best poker face of any of us," he smirks as he presses his lips to my cheek. 

"You are impressive, just know that because of us staying in a hotel as opposed to a tour bus we can still spend the evenings together. I mean I am going to find it hard to fall asleep without you." I smile at him before going and getting my clothes.

I pull the sweatshirt over my head and then pull my pants on. Niall was smirking at me. I smile slyly back at him. I go over and into my toilettry bag and grab my toothbrush. 

I brush my teeth while Niall gets dress. 

"You're not taking a shower?" I ask laughing after I finish and put everything back into the bag. 

"No, I'll want to take a shower once we land so why take two in one day?" Niall is trying to rationalize with me but it is not working. 

"You sound like you are trying to be rational, but that is a horrible attempt. Try again later?" I smirk as my hip pops out to my right side, where I place my hand. 

"I can be very rational," he chuckles as he walks towards me. I back away from him and get my stuff into the kitchen. I find a loaf of sour dough bread so I put it in the toaster.

"You know you can make anything sexy?" he chuckles as he leans against the door frame.  

"Yeah, sure," I smirk at hi sarcasically .