Ch. 20

Beth's  POV 

I go and take a shower to completely was away any trace of sadness that I had from thinking of Him. I then proceed to wash my body and shave basically every inch of my body. I know that this is goona interesting tonight and hopefully the 1D  boys will finally see me as a woman and not a shrink. God I've started to use the damn term. 

I go through my luggage and find the perfect. (pic on side). It would certainly be getting attention from the boys tonight. I proceed to put on my lotion. Then I pull on my black lace strapless bra abd lace underwear. That's when I start on my make-up. Tess taught me to do make-up well, so I do the smokey for tonight. The eyeliner is thick and I put on bright red lipstick. My hair, I blow dry hair then proceed to curl it into big old fashioned Hollywood waves. 

Then finally I pull on the dress. It fit's perfectly and to add to the affect I put on my red stilleto heels. I grab my red clutch and head out the door. Niall texted me the address and so naturally I took a cab. What's more New York than that. 

I tell him the address and he heads off. I already can see the reactions I'll get. I've worn this dress before and it was very much worth the effort put forth to be this way. I pay the man and I get out. 

I walk towards the scary man they call a bounccer and show him my ID, and the best part is... he knows me. 

"Well hello Beth," he smirks at me.

"Hello Anthony, when did you mpve out here?" I ask as I wait to be let in. 

"Four months ago, and why are you in the States?"

"With a patient, can't give you much more detail," I smile at the man.

"Ok, so you taking a night off?"

"Yes I am, now are you going to make me wait much longer? I need to blow off some steam," I chuckle with him. 

"Here you go Beth," he hands me my ID and we say goodbye as I enter the club. 

Niall's POV

We got here about 30 minutes ago and I am wondering where Beth is, maybe she decided not to come. 

"So where's your friend Beth?" Micheal asks as he sits down across from me and Ashton. 

"I don't know, I invited her," I say almost yelling to be heard. All the other boys roll their eyes, minus Liam. 

"She really isn't into this type of stuff," Harry says trying to set  it up for her not coming. 

There was a silence from those facing the door, even Harry and Lou shut up. 

"Who's that?" Ashton asks turning around,. As I turn around the song Circus by Britney Spears started playing. 

That's when I have no idea who it is, but I have a strong guess, especially after seeing her curves. 

She walks right over to our area and talks to Paul, who lets her by. 

"Hello boys," that voice is exactly who I expected it to be. Elizabeth. "Did I interrupt something?"

"Not at all," Micheal quickly responds. 

"Then may I have a seat?" she sits in between Lou and shto staring right at me. I know this was to drive me crazy.....and it's working, let me tell you. 

"I didn't t-think you would have come," Harry stutters out.

"Now why would you think that?" she leans over to look at him better.

"B-because of what you-"

"What I do for a living has nothing to do with how I spend my free time. Now, speaking of that I am going to go dance, see you lot later," she says before getting up and winking at me through her wavy hair. 

She walks away and every eye is on her as she enters the mess. 

"Well, after that I need a drink," I say and head towards the bar only to make a turn towards the dance floor and find my girl waiting for me. 

"Well hello there stranger," she smirks at me and then a song that is unfamiliar to me, but Beth knows it as she bites her lip bats her eyes. 

Reach out and touch me 

Before I go insane 

Reach out and touch me 

Boy don't you make me wait 

I'm a diamond and you're so on the money 

Reach out and touch me 

And all I need is to feel you 

Reach out and touch me 

She reached out her arms and grabbed my blazer and pulled me closer to her. 

"Now, let's see if you know how to use your body for other things besides sex," she purrs into ear as she presses her body to mine. I hope to God the boys can't see us. Cause I'm about to lose control. 

"You have no idea what you are asking for," I say right back to her.

"Oh I believe I can handle you, big boy." She is hitting every point and she knows it. 

She turns so her back is to my chest and she starts grinding on me. My eyes roll back slightly as I place my hands on her waist and slow her down. I was biting my lip to keep myself together. 

"You are one damn good tease," I chuckle in her ear. 

"Oh honey, I know," she leans her head back and turns her head to see the boys starting to draw near. She darts away before I can say anything, she is so quick. 

"Hey mate, you find anyone?" Lou asks.

"I did, but you guys scared her off," I groan now feeling the resistance on my jeans. She is so good at turning me on. Damn I hope the guys don't notice. 

"Oh, sorry mate," Harry says rubbing his neck. I look down at my phone and see that she texted me.

Meet u back @ the rm ;) 

That's when I know I need to leave... like now. 

"I'll see you guys back at the room, I'm not feelin' to well," I give the excuse before darting out into the street to see her catching a cab. 

"Beth!" I yell and I missed her. She looks through the back window and winks at me. That girl has me tied around her perfect little fingers. I then catch a cab and quikly follow behind. I arrive within seconds of her and catch up to her at the elavator.

"So you had enough of the night life?" She chuckles not even looking at me. 

"Yeah, I had blast until beautiful woman left," I play along with her.

"Well that's unfortunate." The doors open and we are alone. I then turn and press her to the wall and kiss her with such a ferocity and she matches just as much. She jumps so she can wrap her legs around my waist. I have her arms pinned above her head and she is pushing against my body and then the elavator opened and I carry her to her door. I set her down only for her to turn around and look at me. Her hands behind her I guess working on the door.

"You know what? I don't do this, like ever," she says leaning on the door. I place my hands on her hips and pull her close to me, before placing my lips onto hers and the door opens. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys, 

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, been busy with college stuff. OK, so I hope you like this chapter cause I really enjoyed writing it. ;) Anyways thank you for sticking with this story and I promise to update soon. Please vote and comment cause that kinda makes me update faster. Ok if I get 5 comments by Friday I'll update again. Deal? Ok,

I love you all!