Ch. 16

Beth's POV 

I did not for a second think that Niall would actually stay the whole night. I mean this is supposed to be his tour, and he is supposed to act like he has no interest in me at all. This is what runs through my mind as I am trying to not wake sleeping beauty here. He looks so cute when he's asleep. From the expression on his face he looks incredibly peaceful and I cannot believe that he's next to me.

I should believe it though; shouldn’t I? I should be so happy and ecstatic that even though he knows exactly what I am and what I do, he still wants a relationship with me. That is strange to me. I turn my body so I can face him and all I can think is how I cannot screw this up.  I have to make this work, for as long as the tour lasts at least. I need only one person on my side. Liam still seems to be reserving judgment which I guess is good.

The time is now 8:30 and he has to be somewhere at 9. So I decide it is probably time for him to be getting up.

“Niall, you need to get up,” I say kissing his neck. I want his to wake up and I am pretty sure that arousing him will indeed wake him up.

“No,” he mumbles.

“Yes, you have to be down stairs in 30 minutes. Now come on, or I will make you.” I purr into his ear.  I know how to get my way and being that Niall and I are sexually together I can use such methods to get him to do as I please.

“I don’t wanna go,” he moans as he slowly gets out of bed.

“You are acting like a child,” I chuckle at him as I get comfortable again without him, which I’m finding to be very difficult.

“You are gonna be at the concert tonight right?” he asks about 10 minutes later.

“Yes, now go away, I want to sleep,” I moan, as my eyelids become heavy.

“Bye Beth,” I hear him say before I fall back to sleep.

_____

I wake up a couple of hours later and I am ready to start the day. It is now noon and I am so ready for the next session, but I have tomorrow for that. It’s a group one so that’ll be interesting. I go and get dressed seeing as though I am going to have to get out of bed. The boys have a concert tonight and I now get to see them actually preform. I don’t know most of their music, so this will be quite the evening.   

I walk to my luggage and see that I should probaly dress comfortably. So I grab black crop top with sunflowers on it, a black bando and a pair of my acid washed ripped jean shorts. 

I go to the bathroom and I put on my thick winged eyeliner and some clear lipgloss. I put on my blush after I put on my foundation. I brush my teeth and pull my hair into a pony tail. I honestly just want to lay in bed but I have to go and watch the boys. 

I go and look at my clock and I realize that I need to leave to get to Madison Square. I walk out of the room with my purse, phone an earbuds. I put on my guilty pleassure and "Hold on" by the Jonas Brothers comes on.  I mean honestly they are the original JB. I smirk as I walk out into the busy strees. That's when I get a call, Niall.

"Hey," I say answering the call with a smile on my face. 

Hey babe. There is  car sent for you so you don't have to walk. 

"Thakn you that wasn'e neccessary," I say chuckling as I see the car pull up. 

I know but I wanted to. 

"You're too sweet you know that," I say as I get into the vehicle. 

Yeah I've been told that. Hey why don't you and I do lunch. We cn make a slip from the boys and everyone.